Watchout you non-tippers... you might get banned from a restaurant one day..

I don't like the fact that people are obligated to tip. It should be strictly optional and servers should get min. wage.

wow there going to lose a lot of business... tipping has always been a bonus/something extra also optional ... no customer should have to go in expecting to have to tip its just a way to show some common courtesy and that you appreciate there service if the service was good to start off with

I tip at least 15% but I got friends who tip %*$*. It was funny when one of them got chumped off at Applebee's.

i still wouldnt tip.

they ban me i'll sue and win cuz the customer is always right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

i dont understand why you gotta tip servers when they're just doin their job?
i don't see customers tipping retail workers, construction workers, or other workers who have harder jobs than servers..
at the end of the day, i still tip tho but til this day i dont understand why

Good stuff on the restaurant; good thing i work at a country club because i dont run into the greedy non-tippers

I always felt like all restaurants should quit the bull, raise menu prices by 15% and then not expect people to tip, and raise servers' wages accordingly. If people wanted to tip they still could for outstanding service or whatever.

I utilize the same method big1236 mentioned on page 1.Outstanding service=outstanding tip.
Wack service=wack tip.
I rarely have to give someone a wack tip though.

i don't see customers tipping retail workers, construction workers, or other workers who have harder jobs than servers..

Edit...I see somebody already explained it

It would be different if servers were hourly so it makes sense to me...I always tip

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's racist.[/color]
mad.gif
smh.gif

lulz
id get banned if told or discussed which Ethnicity or Race are the worst tippers.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok IMPORTKING, we know, Black people are the worst tippers. [/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's racist.[/color]
mad.gif
smh.gif

lulz
pulling the race card again?  it was not because she was black, its because she doesn't know how to tip.  if the women was white, asian, or mexican the restaurant would of banned her too
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Next time highlight my entire post. [/color]
wink.gif

Waiters answer me this. What do you suggest I do if it takes forever and a day to get me a napkin/knife/water/ketchup or something that should have been there already? Or something seemingly simple like giving me my card back with the bill??

old customs, and the minimum wage for servers are low. It should be updated but whatev.
not having to tip and getting great service
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 seriously.. Fresh didn't even even speak on any race specifically.. ya'll just gave away the answers. 
grin.gif

in my opinion waiters and waitresses should not get the hourly pay garbage like they do and get the rest of their check off of tips...
they should get paid regular hourly rate (based on rest. and experience and such)
i dont understaND what makes this job so different from others that it is a requirement to tip.

Because that's the way things are done in this country. That's all there really is to it.

It has nothing to do with how difficult a job is. That's the system we use here.

Restaurants should pay people more. Plain and simple. While the little guy is actually doing the grunt work, the managers are eating with their discounts.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I hate yuku...to elaborate I dont agree that servers should be paid under minimum wage I think they should have a normal hourly wage like everyone else.

Doesn't apply to Cali.

Back
Top Bottom