water and stain repellent spray for shoes?

i have been using my lids water and stain repellent spray for my shoes but i just recently ran out and instead of going to a lids to pick up another can, i waswondering if there were any other companies that made the same kind of spray.
so is there a spray like the one lids has, one that works on all types of surfaces and comes in a larger can? which one is the one i should look out for?

That spray is kool ,but how long does it last i sprayed my fitted for about 5seconds and it only lasted about 3days...I like the smell also =]

they last for a while. i think i might try out the water/stain repellent sprays that ftl/champs or finishline are carrying.

it's all the same formula.

a DM from FL showed me once.. "boot" "sneaker" "hat" - it doesn't matter. look at the ingredients for all the"protectors" - they're all the same.

he said he even used it on the bottom of his jeans to prevent denim bleeding.

I use them all the time. they're suppose to last bout 2 weeks than you got to respray, but it works

Originally Posted by 255forLife

it's all the same formula.

a DM from FL showed me once.. "boot" "sneaker" "hat" - it doesn't matter. look at the ingredients for all the "protectors" - they're all the same.

he said he even used it on the bottom of his jeans to prevent denim bleeding.

thanks, i figured as much but wasn't very sure.

Get the stuff from finishline in the blue can and you'll be straight. Just spray it on every 2 weeks. Stay away from the other stuff.

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Get the stuff from finishline in the blue can and you'll be straight. Just spray it on every 2 weeks. Stay away from the other stuff.

would you happen to know how much it costs?

Originally Posted by its IcharlesI

less than 20

For water repellent?
eek.gif
roll.gif

$4 at my store.

This stuff actually works? I've had a fresh can laying around since 2 Christmases ago. Goodlook.

Back
Top Bottom