water and stain repellent spray for shoes?

i have been using my lids water and stain repellent spray for my shoes but i just recently ran out and instead of going to a lids to pick up another can, i waswondering if there were any other companies that made the same kind of spray.
so is there a spray like the one lids has, one that works on all types of surfaces and comes in a larger can? which one is the one i should look out for (forshoes)?

everywhere has them...foot locker, champs and footaction have their own brands. finish line and alot of the sporting goods stores have sof sole. the downfallof these is that when you waterproof your shoes using them to waterproof, the create a barrier that works great to repel water, but doesn't allow the shoeto breathe anymore.

where the money is at is to get camp dry water repellent, which is silicone based and much more permanent. its basically liquid gore-tex in a can. it makesyour shoes water proof but still allows them to breathe. the #!$!'s sporting goods by me has it with their boots and what not but it can be used onsneakers as well.

Originally Posted by mt3130

everywhere has them...foot locker, champs and footaction have their own brands. finish line and alot of the sporting goods stores have sof sole. the downfall of these is that when you waterproof your shoes using them to waterproof, the create a barrier that works great to repel water, but doesn't allow the shoe to breathe anymore.

where the money is at is to get camp dry water repellent, which is silicone based and much more permanent. its basically liquid gore-tex in a can. it makes your shoes water proof but still allows them to breathe. the #!$!'s sporting goods by me has it with their boots and what not but it can be used on sneakers as well.
co. sign

Originally Posted by june0kang

Originally Posted by mt3130

everywhere has them...foot locker, champs and footaction have their own brands. finish line and alot of the sporting goods stores have sof sole. the downfall of these is that when you waterproof your shoes using them to waterproof, the create a barrier that works great to repel water, but doesn't allow the shoe to breathe anymore.

where the money is at is to get camp dry water repellent, which is silicone based and much more permanent. its basically liquid gore-tex in a can. it makes your shoes water proof but still allows them to breathe. the #!$!'s sporting goods by me has it with their boots and what not but it can be used on sneakers as well.
co. sign

silicone is a sealant and will yellow leather shoes.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Sof Sole water proofer has no silicone and alcohol so it wont yellow your shoes.
Co-sign. It's better to use a water based instead of silicone. It's not permanent, and you'll have to re-apply, but it won'tdis-color your shoes at all. I use
sof sole on all my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom