Wavehead tryin somethin new...NT'ers with Curls come through.

I was about to get a cut yesterday but was like naa *** it im gonna let the hair grow for the summer. Decided I would like to get some curls and avoidsomething more serious like braids/dreads..

Anyways, How would I go about trying to get curls similar to this NATURALLY?

21n2ikh.jpg

2e2hzqq.jpg

I have naturally curly hair, here are some pics:

2r4659e.jpg

2z3qtf7.jpg

34g8yrm.jpg

I don't have a clue where to start besides growing my hair out longer and buying some gel..I tried looking on sites such as 360waves and hairboutique butboth those sites are pretty much dead. So can anybody with experience drop some advice on what to do/buy/and maintain curls??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Your waves are terrible.
That's what happens when you grow your hair out. I was really sloppy with my waves anyways this time round, but I guarantee you with a freshcut my waves would be killin..

Originally Posted by iMixedi

I don't have a clue where to start besides growing my hair out longer and buying some gel..I tried looking on sites such as 360waves and hairboutique but both those sites are pretty much dead. So can anybody with experience drop some advice on what to do/buy/and maintain curls??
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I just searched "HAWAIIAN SILKY" and like 14 different products came up....be specific~

I dont know...........Thats the name of the brand, i think its determined by the grade of your hair or something.

I used this once back in 98 or 99 and my hair looked dope.............but that was also when the Mini curl was still being worn.

Back
Top Bottom