Wayans Bros going off..

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

They just reminded of those annoying dudes in HS who cracked jokes non-stop and wouldn't shut up. It was actually just annoying
yup, loved their show but this was just annoying

and the chick was annoying too seeming like the laugh and the high fives and the "oh snap" were all forced as hell

laugh.gif

That was funny here and there, not completely laugh out loud. but man, that pregnant body was READY!!

OK these dudes are hilarious

You're actually in shape for what brothers like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Something about Raul's body language has me asking questions-dude definitely smashed one of them
nerd.gif

LOL @ her openly flirting

when she laid back in her chair and held her stomach i knew she could no longer hide her thirstiness

the only thing that was funny to me was her readiness and the blatant sex talk on the news

them boys crazy, she damn near gave the draws up live on tv

All the hate!! This is how they are in their movies, what were you'll expecting.

That pablo part killed me "Come out with glasses and a tie"

It's not even if they were funny or not, it's the fact they were on a San Diego morning show at 7AM with some Starbucks acting crunk as hell. At the beginning, they looked like they didn't want to be there and then ol' girl opened the flood gates. Improv is essential to what they do, so I'm sure they knew it was an opportunity to practice.

Back
Top Bottom