Wayne Feat Drake- She Will

Yo! 
pimp.gif

This is the best Weezy's voice has sounded in a long, long time.

Beat is dope as hell.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Every part of this song is hot except Wayne.

T-Minus' beat.

Drake's murderous hook.

I'm sorry man but there is no chance you are being serious... are you?
nerd.gif
Yep. Wayne's ABC rap similes are tired to me now. I'll give him props, though. the song should blow up because of the other two things I mentioned. 

Yep. Wayne's ABC rap similes are tired to me now. I'll give him props, though. the song should blow up because of the other two things I mentioned. 

As long as he's not whining and all out of it, Wayne is cool with me 
pimp.gif
I thought he did good on this..IMO though.. solid song. 

pimp.gif

I'll have to listen to it more, I guess. it's not a a bad songs by any means. but when I heard that 'eat her til she cry, I call it w(h)ine and dine.' I had the 
grin.gif
 face. 

pimp.gif
I'll have to listen to it more, I guess. it's not a a bad songs by any means. but when I heard that 'eat her til she cry, I call it w(h)ine and dine.' I had the 
grin.gif
 face. 
Not to be a hater or anything, but I'm guessing you are a Kanye fan based on the avatar, I could be totally wrong, but his whole career has been about simple similes that have become even more simplistic in recent years. That's not to say Wayne's similes are any more complicated. 

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

pimp.gif
grin.gif
 face. 
Not to be a hater or anything, but I'm guessing you are a Kanye fan based on the avatar, I could be totally wrong, but his whole career has been about simple similes that have become even more simplistic in recent years. That's not to say Wayne's similes are any more complicated. 
I see your point.
Yet, Wayne for the past 2-3 years has talked about absolutely nothing in his lyrics. No direction whatsoever. 

Yea, Kanye has his outlandish teen-friendly simple punchline verses...but Kanye has a nice catalog of music actually talking about certain topics or a theme. 

Every part of this song is hot except Wayne.

T-Minus' beat.

Drake's murderous hook.

I'm sorry man but there is no chance you are being serious... are you?
nerd.gif

All of his verses sound the f'n same now but the hook and the beat go hard.

Song goes. I just wish Drake would have layed a verse down. Haven't checked for Wayne since Dedication 2, but this track might make me actually download The Carter 4

-The Juice

Drake is that +##!$ right now. His hooks are money, his r&b tracks are money, his verses are money, I mean even with just the hook on this track he outshines wayne.

The young money superstar is looking like he's going to have the album of the year.

This song did get me to anticipate the carter IV a bit more though. Very solid single. Will do pretty well.

See what Ross just did to this!!

makes me shake my head in disgust at wayne and his anti cohesive spitting . thats always been his problem...but to see how ross just layed his verse wit ease n be that dope...smgdh

Back
Top Bottom