Wayne Has Mastered The Form Of Delivery Better Than Anyother

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

ALSDAMAN24 wrote:
nice beat + nice lil flow + potent delivery

These are some of the gimmicks that suck ususpecting people in to believing an artist is better than he really is. This is the style over substance era in hip hop. There are way more casual fans than ever in hip hop today who don't know the history of this rap @#%$ who could care less about dudes rhymes. Most listeners nowadays just like the melody. If he tried to do this in any previous era in hip hop he wouldn't survive. You had to have the whole package (style and rhymes) in the past to be successful and that's what makes those guys so much better due to amount of competition and the way people were critical of artist during those eras.

I never thought that I would see the day when wack rhymes were acceptable in hip hop.
" src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif">

This is true. And BFA is correct I mean the only reason I listen to wayne is his delivery. But what I don't understand is why is Wayne the only one that gets called out for this. None of these new era dudes are that lyrical. Not T.I, Jeezy,Kanye,etc. But Wayne gets all the hate why?

Everyone say all man 3000 is way better than Wayne or Nas, Jay or whoever. Them dudes been around for a minute. Their of a different Breed.

Its not that serious you either like him or you don't but of this new era of cats he is the best.

T.I.'s lyrics > Wayne's lyrics.

Ye's lyrics >>>>>>>>>>> Wayne's lyrics (and this is an easy one)

I'll give Wayne the nod over Jeezy. But I'd prefer listening to Jeezy than Weezy.
Wayne has been such utter trash lately I don't even remember what ill Wayne sounded like. Kinda ishhh that makes you think that version of Waynenever existed.

I promise you.... I'm not hearing what you cats are hearing from this dude that's making him regular in your rotation.

Nature's delivery aint that over the top. I cosign about Wayne having passion and cockiness in his delivery but I think Beans, Ghostface, Hov and Ye are upthere as well.

laugh.gif
at this 2 year old thread getting bumped.... All I have to say about Wayne is, I miss the Carter 2 days.

Lil' Wayne has proved that its not about lyrics anymore, it really is about his delivery, his confidence about what he says, and of course the beat.
Sometimes yes he does say things that make you go
eek.gif
, but most of the time it's just
tired.gif
. ( Peep the avatar
smile.gif
)

Yeah I'll give you the fooling part.
But can he better than the ppl he got his style from?
When I hear him rap I hear Jay and I hear 3000 in his delivery, like 50/50.
IDK maybe its just me.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

laugh.gif
at this 2 year old thread getting bumped.... All I have to say about Wayne is, I miss the 500 degreez nCarter 21 days.

newb wayne fans kill me w/ that C2 talk....wayne was at his best b/t squad tapes n Carter 1....carter 2 was good but not on some "i miss those days"@*#@
laugh.gif

What happened to BFA after the whole fiasco with that one 50 d-rider? forgot his name...i think it started with an N though...(no pun intended);'

Back
Top Bottom