Wayne Has Mastered The Form Of Delivery Better Than Anyother

.... seriously you gotta give it up to the dude.

Lil Wayne has perfected the form known as delivery better than Biggie, Nas, Ghost, Dre3000 and etc. Wayne now has the uncanny ability to spit a wack verse but because the way he spits it-- to the average teeny bopper listener it sounds ill. His delivery misleads you to think that what he just said was ill.... i don't think there's a rapper that ever possessed this ability since hip-hop's inception.

For Example a snippet of Wayne's verse off LB's track

Quote:
Word up, I say I don't have nothin If I don't have you
Like Sade, you got the +Sweetest Taboo+
And my game is skin deep like the first tattoo
I gets all in your head just like shampoo

Now with the lyrics typed out your able to see those 4 lines are g-a-r-b-a-g-e but when you add a nice beat + nice lil flow + potent delivery, those wack lines are now transformed into crack for your tympanic membrane.

I gotta give the boy props he's an innovator--no one else has mastered this skill & he literally has every cat under the age of 19 hooked to his music, duke is a perfect example of an okay rapper being passed of as a supreme lyricist.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

I agree with you BFA. I hear a couple of his songs, and i'm like :wow:
eek.gif
'ing and when I actually try to listen to what hes saying I just :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

That's how I feel about Nature. He doesn't really spit anything that evokes a :wow:
eek.gif
but his flow/delivery/presentation/whatever you call it more than makes up for it. Too bad his beat selection went to @#%$ after For All Seasons.
Shoot at your feet, make you do the Puff dance to perfection.

Big pun mastered delivery almost a decade ago...and he aint cheat wit wack lyrics.....big L wasn't no slouch either...
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Big pun mastered delivery almost a decade ago...and he aint cheat wit wack lyrics.....big L wasn't no slouch either...
being mentioned with Pac & Jay and heralded by many as the best rapper alive when only 25% of the sh.. you spit is decent then its time for criticism.

i mean i feel you BFA but at the same time i cant cuz like ninja said when you go listen to people like Pun this guy wayne cant hold a candle...or Big L
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

I still feel Biggie has the best delivery....and flow....

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

I was waiting for this post...Ever since Jay-Z said it in his interview about the brooklyn track, i knew someone would mention it.. :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
Wayne now has the uncanny ability to spit a wack verse but because the way he spits it-- to the average teeny bopper listener it sounds ill.

Um, yea. It's called style over substance. Camp Lo are the masters of this (I know I'm the only one on here who gives a I SH about them, but...). I knock them dudes when I want some ultra - stylistic type I SH.

Quote:
His delivery misleads you to think that what he just said was ill....
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

i disagree.
i dont see whats so different about his delivery at all.
maybe its the expression in which he delivers but i dont think its the actual delivery.expression is a part of delivery but so is flow which also is partial to lyrics. which he does not have. delivery is such a broad subject and there is no why in hell does wayne have a better delivery than biggie. hellllllllllllllllllllll no.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

F delivery

Dude lyrics are garbage!

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

agreed..wayne dont make sense half the time but i listen to his garbage cause he makes it sound good.

BFA Ive been sayin this forever da problem I have is not only teenagers are gettin fooled by this dude. I called it flow but I guess the delivery is the main thing. The problem about it is tho half da time I cant understand what dude is sayin, its just him ridin the beat words over da song and the other half its just :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Quote:
Um, yea. It's called style over substance. Camp Lo are the masters of this (I know I'm the only one on here who gives a I SH about them, but...). I knock them dudes when I want some ultra - stylistic type I SH.

No your not word to Luchini (this is it), Black Hollywood, etc. Camp Lo is good music point blak. There are more than a grip of rappers I listen to that I dont bother to make threads on anymore cuz they wont get more than 7 replies and I dont now how many times its viewed. Unless Im really moved by their issh thats when Im urged to makin a thread on it. Like I feel like makin a thread bout how Bulletproof Wallets wasnt that bad but w/e

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Wayne now has the uncanny ability to spit a wack verse but because the way he spits it-- to the average teeny bopper listener it sounds ill. His delivery misleads you to think that what he just said was ill....
those :wow:
eek.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
them
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
F delivery

Dude lyrics are garbage!
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

didn't the n' CLEARLY state that the lyrics were garbage in the first post?

wow, son read the title and just speedied gonzales his fingers into typing that mess on quick reply...

Quote:
To them N's tho, I guess he has. I realized over the past month or so that girls listen to Wayne's mixtape **** literally as much as N's do, which is different from anything Ive ever seen lol...he's gon sell alot of records

i m confused. i get what you are saying now but i dont see whats the difference between this...
Quote:
Wayne Has Mastered The Form Of Delivery Better Than Anyone

and this..
Quote:
he has the greatest delivery of any rapper

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

eminem
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

He's just overly animated at times.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Agreed.
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
x
THE JOKER GANG
"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist. "​

Basically what yall are really saying is dumb Ns listen to Wayne i.e. the average person :rofl:
roll.gif
its funny becuz its true

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

This is nothing new, people said the same things about Tupac. I know he had deep lyrics but a lot of people feel that his emotional delivery is the only reason he's considered the best

Also Slim Thug, people listen to him because they like his voice

There are others I just don't feel like thinking of who they are
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Back
Top Bottom