Wayne's Open Letter From Jail

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Although Lil Wayne’s locked up on Rikers Island, that isn’t stopping him from staying connected to his fans. And today a new site was launched with a kite from Weezy. In his first letter, he announces that he’s blogging for ESPN again and touches on the success of Rebirth. Read up underneath.

http://s1.wp.com/wp-conte.../actions/a-comment.jpg); PADDING-BOTTOM: 12px; MARGIN: 0px; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); PADDING-TOP: 4px; TEXT-DECORATION: none; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" href="http://niketalk.yuku.com/editor/view#add-comment"> 

xx legod xx

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Yeaaaaa, I'm not reading any of that....Cool story, Wayne.
Letter wasn't even that long, though.

That was a nice little letter, but where was this saint side of Weezy before he got locked up?
This is the side of him that he needs to show the media.

Joined Jul 15, 2006
Intelligent and seemingly sincere dude...

Honors to Wayne.

Hope he grows as a person from this bid.

I'll be bumping No Ceilings til he comes home.

Joined Jan 14, 2007
How come ever since Wayne found out he was going in and got a twitter all this mofo talks about is Love... the wayne I liked was always talkin bout MOB. They should keep this dude locked up until he realizes he needs to put out dope music again and stop selling out

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by thejrob

How come ever since Wayne found out he was going in and got a twitter all this mofo talks about is Love... the wayne I liked was always talkin bout MOB. They should keep this dude locked up until he realizes he needs to put out dope music again and stop selling out
AGREE!!

Joined Sep 19, 2003

....selling out? maybe he's just being himself more...

maybe putting up a front about M.O.B. and wearing red flags is selling out.

Joined Feb 10, 2006
Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

....selling out? maybe he's just being himself more...

maybe putting up a front about M.O.B. and wearing red flags is selling out.
QFT 

Joined Jan 1, 2009
I'm a "waynehead". He's one of my favorite rappers. That was a deeply thought letter. I commend him for that.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
I'm a "waynehead". He's one of my favorite rappers. That was a deeply thought letter. I commend him for that.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now