Wayne's Open Letter From Jail

Although Lil Wayne’s locked up on Rikers Island, that isn’t stopping him from staying connected to his fans. And today a new site was launched with a kite from Weezy. In his first letter, he announces that he’s blogging for ESPN again and touches on the success of Rebirth. Read up underneath.

http://s1.wp.com/wp-conte.../actions/a-comment.jpg); PADDING-BOTTOM: 12px; MARGIN: 0px; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); PADDING-TOP: 4px; TEXT-DECORATION: none; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial" href="http://niketalk.yuku.com/editor/view#add-comment"> 

Wayne, huh?
BOONDOCKS__NEW_RILEY_FREEMAN_by_LeSean.jpg

boondocksRiley500.jpg

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Yeaaaaa, I'm not reading any of that....Cool story, Wayne.
Letter wasn't even that long, though.

That was a nice little letter, but where was this saint side of Weezy before he got locked up?
This is the side of him that he needs to show the media.

Intelligent and seemingly sincere dude...

Honors to Wayne.

Hope he grows as a person from this bid.

I'll be bumping No Ceilings til he comes home.

How come ever since Wayne found out he was going in and got a twitter all this mofo talks about is Love... the wayne I liked was always talkin bout MOB. They should keep this dude locked up until he realizes he needs to put out dope music again and stop selling out

Originally Posted by thejrob

How come ever since Wayne found out he was going in and got a twitter all this mofo talks about is Love... the wayne I liked was always talkin bout MOB. They should keep this dude locked up until he realizes he needs to put out dope music again and stop selling out
AGREE!!

laugh.gif
....selling out? maybe he's just being himself more...

maybe putting up a front about M.O.B. and wearing red flags is selling out.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

laugh.gif
....selling out? maybe he's just being himself more...

maybe putting up a front about M.O.B. and wearing red flags is selling out.
QFT 

I'm a "waynehead". He's one of my favorite rappers. That was a deeply thought letter. I commend him for that.

I'm a "waynehead". He's one of my favorite rappers. That was a deeply thought letter. I commend him for that.

Back
Top Bottom