WAZZU IS OUTSTANDING AND GREAT

WSU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ew dub

I liked it when Ivory rested his testicles on Brockman's chin
Team Pacific Northwest​

we got experienced members of the street. hallelujah holla back​

wazzu is still AT BEST the second best education in the state, it is still in the middle of nowhere and is still full of students who are constantly trying to explain how their school is as good as or better than UW, which tells you it isn't.

WSU does have a good veterinarian school, WOOOOHOOOOOOO

p.s. your SN is udub, so you lose all credibilty after making this ridiculous thread.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^^ BFO bascially summed it up...plus you make it see like you guys have been great year in and year out. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
p.s. your SN is udub, so you lose all credibilty after making this ridiculous thread.

Agreed..care to explain why you dislike UW yet it is your SN?

Didnt you have "UW sucks" or something like that in your sig before? Everytime I saw it I was lost.

On a side note...I sent my UW transfer application in yesterday....I hope I get in.*fingers crossed*
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

and if you look at athletics dept track records you can't even hope to compare to THE W, hell Seattle U has a more distinguished athletic past that you kitty cats.
Team Pacific Northwest​

enjoy it now....before Bennett leaves for a bigger program and you guys go back to being Pac-10 doormats.

as for the dawgs, I guess the NIT isn't so bad...awww hell, who am I kidding?
#@$#^%*&!!!!

Quote:
and if you look at athletics dept track records you can't even hope to compare to THE W, hell Seattle U has a more distinguished athletic past that you kitty cats.

The University of Washington is the only school in the Pac-10 without an outright men's national championship team in any sport. True story.

Anyway, both schools have their merits academically. WSU has top rated agriculture, veterinary med and communications schools. The Ewe has their med school. I was a communications major, so why would I even want to go to UW if the better education was at WSU? You don't go to a school for the sake of just being there or because it gives you some sort of bragging rights. You're a complete tool if that's your reason for going somewhere. I knew a few die hard Huskies that went to WSU because of the communications program. They didn't miss a single Husky home football game in four years of being at WSU, even when they were 1-10. I know plenty of so-called Husky "fans" that actually go to the school who weren't even that dedicated.

Certainly true, and although they may not have an outright championship, football is my game and until they get rid of the ranking system and go to a playoff that can be an issue year in and year out. Huskies did of course split with Miami, and thats more than WSU can say, hell this basketball team they have this year is great, but it is also the first time they have ever been ranked in the top 10 and if you look at Apple cup history and the Appleball games its UW by a landslide.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I mean you know how it is, I just gotta recognize terrific glorious marvelous magnificence. What can I say. Wazzu doin it big.
Team Pacific Northwest​

for now. UW is young and has a big man who would go in the top 10 in this draft but he will stay and go even higher next year, and you know J Brockman will be a first team Pac-10 player. In my opinion WSU's team has overachieved (which is NOT to say they are not legit)this year due to Tony's coaching and good for them, they're getting it done with some staunch D. UW has underachieved do to youth, but youth is temporary. I am also excited to see what this incoming freshman class will do with Willingham getting to play his own recruits. It would appear that Charlie Weiss did pretty well with his players at Notre Dame.
Team Pacific Northwest​

even though hawes and brockman both will suck in the nba, theyre beasts. next yr theyre gonna kill. i wonder how good wsu will be if bennet stays, seeing how ivory is the only senior. but beyond academics and athletics, wsu girls are way hotter. my pimply hairy @#%$ looks better than most uw girls faces.

Quote:
im not goin to college.... does that shut people up?
Team Pacific Northwest

Quote:
Huskies did of course split with Miami

nope, not in my book!
we would've killed that Miami team...EASILY.

Quote:
wsu girls are way hotter

damn, is that STILL the case? I graduated more than 10 yrs ago from UW and I remember going to the Apple Cup in Pullman every other year--definitely had hotter females.

...then again, I was drunk every time.

WSU wins in the girl department when it comes to ratio, easily. UW does have more because the school is twice as big, but the ratio isn't close.

As for the basketball programs, WSU didn't overachieve this year if anyone has been paying attention the last two years. They were young but had big wins over quality programs (heck, they swept UW last year) scattered among the abysmal records. They played almost every team close except for UW in the '05 season. They played everyone close last year (ASU is doing the exact same thing this year). They just didn't have that reliable offense to help them when they needed it. Derrick Low also missed a lot of time last year with an ankle injury. I'm not saying we expected them to be 22-4 but 10th in the conference was a ridiculous media pick. The last time a WSU team was picked 10th in the conference was the 2001 football team, which finished 10-2 and in the top 10. Maybe the media should keep doing that.

As for UW's future, Spencer Hawes is the type of big man NBA teams drool over. His offensive game is already at a level higher than most NBA teams expect out of young centers right off the bat. I mean, Robert Swift? You cant tell me Swift was better than Hawes is right now and he was a lottery pick. Spencer is gone after this season because he's guaranteed in the lottery. Brockman is going to miss him a lot. Next year will be a telling sign of Romar's coaching ability, mainly concerning defense, because lack of attention to that has killed them.

Quote:
even though hawes and brockman both will suck in the nba

It would appear you have been taking mushrooms with your team again. Brockman will be a a Nich Collison type player, Spencer would be a top 10 pick if he came out this year, he will go higher next year and will be a stud, his footwork and shot are amazing for a big man.

Quote:
WSU didn't overachieve this year
and then
Quote:
I'm not saying we expected them to be 22-4
Team Pacific Northwest​

no doubt about it WSU is better than UW this year but we are a freshman team. But the UW has better records vs. WSU in every sport, not to mention it kills it academically.
Representing the 206​

brockman is undersized word to JAMAL WILLIAMS otherwise he would be a nick collison type. i really like brockman though...but dude is like 6'6. jamal though, kid shoulda drank more milk smh.

i dont care that hawes will be a lotto pick, so what. every single lotto pick is believed to be good, if by nobody else, by the GMs. it usually doesnt happen...hawes is gonna suck peepee. joel pryzbilla pt 2. but we are getting away from the important @#%$.

wsu girls > uw girls not just in ratio, that is a given. in raw NUMBERS too. UW being hella big, does not mean @#%$. all it means is there are more butt @#%$ ugly girls walking around. its like a prereq to get in.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Id rather smash 7's in Seattle than 9's in Pullman, period.

p.s. You are wrong about Specncer, and there is nothing more to say about it UDUB.
Team Pacific Northwest​

tim hardaway hates spencer
Team Pacific Northwest​

GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS, when i was in school we never had a problem getting shoes at the mom and pop stores in pullman and moscow. beny

This is not related to UW obviously being better in every aspect than WSU... but how are you guys comparing Brockman and Collison? Collison is fundamental, uses both hands, and has like three inches in Brockman. Brock is just a beast who uses brute strength and athleticism to get his ugly but extremely effective short range shots up. However Collison does show some athleticism in the McDonalds All-American dunk contest against Damien Wilkins from however many years ago (youtube).

By the way, I am a huge Collison AND Brockman fan... I just wouldn't compare the two... kind of like you can't compare WSU to UW (to keep this relevant)

Back
Top Bottom