WCAL Athletes?

any WCAL athletes here? like from SI, SH, Riordan, Serra, VC, Bellarmine, Mitty and etc? if so, name your sport and years played!

i'll start it off.

S.I. Frosh A Basketball 06-07

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

WCAL, woop! One of the toughest leagues in the state for all sports.

I went to Bellarmine.

Frosh Football '01
JV Football '02
JV Wrestling '02
Varsity Wrestling '03-'04
Varsity Break-dancing '01-'04. J/K.

i agree wcal is one of the best in norcal, but iono about state,
i played bval for a few years for de la, when bval sucked
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Serra Padres Basketball Here! Freshman A - 1999...Varsity 2000-2003!!! WCAL Basketball Champions 2003!!! Definitely got me ready for college ball

damn decensae white was a beast, i remeber seeing them play de la salle, during playoffs, they had the game won til they blew it
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Quote:
pogiwun, is that coach newman?

Yeah that's him... I don't know if he still is coaching at Riordan. Is Steve Phelps still at SI? His son was in the same grade as me at St. Gabriel and was my coach in grammar school. His brother was the Varsity coach at Bishop O' Dowd.

yup he is..saw him numerous times this past season
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Decensae White was a Freshman when i was a Senior...so i didn't get to play with him during high school at the Varsity level...but we are from the same City (Pacifica) and have been boys for a while now! And yes he is a beast and i wish him the best of luck at Tech...

Quote:
Decensae White was a Freshman when i was a Senior...so i didn't get to play with him during high school at the Varsity level...but we are from the same City (Pacifica) and have been boys for a while now! And yes he is a beast and i wish him the best of luck at Tech...
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

pinoyXboi - yea i grew up with a lot of the players that went on to play at SI...i played AAU ball for a travel team outta San Francisco so all of my boys ended up at SI, Sacred Heart, or Riordan...i was the lone soldier that ventured down the Penninsula!

so you know kareem from SI? he was our freshman A coach lol
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Kareem Gilbaux??? Thats the only Kareem I know...and he was a senior when i was a sophomore

SH Fighting Irish Represent! Soph C/o 2010. (So weird just saying '10) :lol:
laugh.gif

Freshman Cross Country.

Freshman B Basketball

Freshman Track

Soph Cross Country
"The Art of Simplicity"

the only filipino on SI's A team this past year. haha
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Back
Top Bottom