WCW MONDAY NITRO SPRING BREAK @ RUSSIAN DOLPHINARIUM

Joined Feb 26, 2004
Originally Posted by PLVN

The girl with the thing on her face is pretty.
QFT.  nice eyes...
Although am I the only one who was expecting the camera to fade to black and open back up on this chick on a hotel room bed speaking broken english?  I'm on the internet too much I guess...

-J-

Joined Oct 16, 2006
This dude started the royal rumble as Mick Foley, went over the top rope, came back as dude love, went over the top rope, came back as cactus jack, and went over the top rope again.

Joined Oct 10, 2005
Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

This dude started the royal rumble as Mick Foley, went over the top rope, came back as dude love, went over the top rope, came back as cactus jack, and went over the top rope again.
and to top it off, he never succeeded in throwing the main fat dude in the white shirt into the pool...

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

This dude started the royal rumble as Mick Foley, went over the top rope, came back as dude love, went over the top rope, came back as cactus jack, and went over the top rope again..
..and left as Mankind 

never expected a Russian brawl to be sooo calm, I was waitin on the dolphin to just end everybody wit a laser beam

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Girl was mad cute
. That fight was confusing as hell,just when I thought that someone was on the same side they go after each other 
. My dude got tossed in the pool like 7 times 
. The Dolphin should've gotten involved.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Lil man in the black should have done himself a favor and just stayed in the water.

Joined Dec 14, 2007
What in the world just happened there?

There were so many backstabs and double crosses, I didn't know what was going on.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now