WCW MONDAY NITRO SPRING BREAK @ RUSSIAN DOLPHINARIUM

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Son gets thrown into the pool only to come back for more.

Originally Posted by PLVN

The girl with the thing on her face is pretty.
QFT.  nice eyes...
Although am I the only one who was expecting the camera to fade to black and open back up on this chick on a hotel room bed speaking broken english?  I'm on the internet too much I guess...

-J-

This dude started the royal rumble as Mick Foley, went over the top rope, came back as dude love, went over the top rope, came back as cactus jack, and went over the top rope again.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

This dude started the royal rumble as Mick Foley, went over the top rope, came back as dude love, went over the top rope, came back as cactus jack, and went over the top rope again.

roll.gif
and to top it off, he never succeeded in throwing the main fat dude in the white shirt into the pool...

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

This dude started the royal rumble as Mick Foley, went over the top rope, came back as dude love, went over the top rope, came back as cactus jack, and went over the top rope again..

..and left as Mankind 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never expected a Russian brawl to be sooo calm, I was waitin on the dolphin to just end everybody wit a laser beam

Girl was mad cute
embarassed.gif
. That fight was confusing as hell,just when I thought that someone was on the same side they go after each other 
laugh.gif
. My dude got tossed in the pool like 7 times 
roll.gif
. The Dolphin should've gotten involved.

Lil man in the black should have done himself a favor and just stayed in the water.
laugh.gif

What in the world just happened there?

There were so many backstabs and double crosses, I didn't know what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom