WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

^ those are some nice customs up there
you can't cop cars, without seeing cop cars - kanye west

Sic Customs! Those is fire! Broke out the cards today.
1z2dh02.jpg

Its raining here in TN too. I just put on my trusty rainy day jays. White/Green XIVs.

163655215.jpg

163655202.jpg

With this regular XIVs shirt
163650292.jpg

wore these to the fireworks lastnight... sorry so late first time posting a pic... couldnt figure it out....
1z315on.jpg

What I wore yesterday to a barbeque/pool party:

photo00079ax.jpg

photo00085ew.jpg

Picture taken off of my camera phone.

Akademiks "Love is For Suckers" x Retro Jordan XIII's White/Red/Black

wore my citruses

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

She forced me to do it! lol, nah j/k. The wife and I off to go eat at the Cheesecake Factory.
1z3xjix.jpg

^ that pic of the flints up there made me change my opinion on them.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Quote:
^theres 2 pics lol.

no hate, but let's just say the pic i was referring to has awesome and opinion swaying quality. :b
tongue.gif

3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

NICE DMP's JaysRcrack!! Nice to see another nashvillian. Been planning to break out a pair of my DMPS but its been to damn hot to go outside.

yeah i thot so nike sole passion. and its non taken, i dont know what you really mean any way.
i Jrock, i NIKErock.

Quote:
i dont know what you really mean any way.

i've never liked the flint13s since 97-98, but the first pic up there makes em look so goood that it changed my og opinion on them.

ILLitteRAYt

Back
Top Bottom