+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I need a pair of AM1's....nothing too flashy thou like all these retros dropping nowadays[/color]

Those AM1's are nice and clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Ty, what's word on them socks bo?

DF!!!
Happy Socks out of Sweden. They're about $10 bucks a pair...I've got a couple and they rock real nice. They shrink like crazy so eitherorder the largest size possible or just don't put em in the dryer I guess.

Chris - you pretty much wore my daily uniform: Polo, On-field Authentic (any team), denim, and a fresh pair of maxes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

remember this...
362133022.jpg

completed my flower pot which an orchid will be placed in, so the saga continues...
362921067.jpg

362921055.jpg

KENTUCKY DERBY '09, it's going down!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

MrMcfly85 wrote:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees -best pic i have ever seen of those....makes me want a pair...maybe?
Thanks, man. I Photoshopped the *+# out of it in my boredom. They're really comfortable, comparable to that of VIIs. All the different materials are pretty good quality. Definitely worth looking into if you like the way they look.

you know what when i went to work today i seen that we had a siz 9 left in them......its been sitting at the top of the bay in the layaway section...they onsale for 79.99 im going to wait till we get employee appreciation to buy the 50%off lol.

ParliaitN-very nice have you decided on to paint or not? just doing the one flower or you doing more?

Youngsk8-nice fit

It's been forever NT, whats good

been wearing the logo T for my brand a lot, May 15 release date fam, check out the site

Back
Top Bottom