WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Wow I'm so sick of everything being a racial issue. Did anybody think that they may have done something wrong??? It doesn't matter if your black white yellow or purple, if you commit a crime, you get arrested.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

why is everybody saying free the jena 6? they committe assault on another person, last time i checked that was a crime. although, i don't see how taking the gun away from somebody is in anyway thought of as 'stealing a weapon' when you were protecting yourself.

yes, they are getting screwed over by the system.. i can understand people fighting for a fair trial, a punishment that fits the crime (not 22+ years) and to catch the white kids that started the whole mess and put them in court also.. but i dont see why they should be let go without atleast a slap on the wrist.
EquipoTRIcolor​

i saw the thing on youtube and now i get it.
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

hey ya'll this is my very 1st wdywt post so please enjoy it lol... this listing is for what i wore wednesday, yesterday, what im going to wear today just get it all in one post hehe... time for me to bring out the sb major bangers lol.... here we goooo....
Wednesday:
hunters / lrg geans / lrg knitted jacket / undftd fitted

Thursday:
calis / lrg geans / billionare boys club tee

Friday(Today)
medicom 3's / antik denim / undftd "u" man crewneck / huf 3m fitted (that explains why there's a huge flash where my heads supposed to be haha)

i don't think anyone is / should be condoning violence in any way shape or form, because in reality it solves very little if anything. however, there is so much more to this case than a cut and dry, "they committed a crime and they should be punished accordingly" argument. race does play a heavy factor in this entire ordeal given the racially segregated history of the community they live in. it's naive to think that all has been solved since the civil right movement and the shift towards a more politically correct way of thought. racism still exists in it's blind rage, but has been camouflaged because people want to believe it no longer exists. it is an underlying reality that people face everyday and it bubbles to the surface when it reaches boiling points such as nooses hanging from trees, assault with a deadly weapon (a shotgun, not a shoe), and a district attorney threatening the freedoms of people with the stroke of a pen.

so no, i don't think a race card is being played unfairly, or irresponsibly here. i think the responsible thing to do is to acknowledge the elephant in the room, and say that racism played a huge role in the unraveling of these events.
you're probably a tool

FOR SALE: sz9 SAMPLE INSIDEOUT AF1s
FOR SALE: sz10 UNDFTD AF1s, BRONCOS & VAPORS
FOR SALE: sz10.5/11 SLAM CITIES, SHANGHAI 2s, AIR-U-BREATHE STABS, PROD 2s, GRITS

Omega Family
909 Hip-Hop Dance
Culture Shock Los Angeles
Beat Jerkeez

CWrite78 KEEP your mouth shut if you don't know what your talking about. Where do you get your news from? cuz i don't believe you even know the whole story including info on the fight. It's sad that you feel the need to speak on something you have no knowledge of and probably been watching cnn for your news coverage, the real reason the 6 are being tried is because they were the organizers of the sit in protest. People who witnessed the fight have even said on camera that it was never a 6 on 1 fight as they claim. And i do believe sitting in jail waiting for trial is beyond a slap on the wrist, is that how they treated fights in your school? Their lives have been disrupted, 6 lives even though they were not all in the fight, but i guess their lives being derailed isn't enough for you either? What punishment beyond jail time would you advocate for a school fight?

If you want the real story check this link and then come back and try to say what you just did again. I'm sorry for derailing the thread but this moron needed to get put in his place.

And now back to business

Quote:
Wow I'm so sick of everything being a racial issue. Did anybody think that they may have done something wrong??? It doesn't matter if your black white yellow or purple, if you commit a crime, you get arrested.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

NT wattup

cuzo wattup,

Shout out to Crack City GFX on da pic, check out there myspace. Myspace.com/crackcitygfx

Today, Yankee, Rich Yung Tee, 8s

http://i5.tinypic.com/6d2jrbo.jpg[/img]

"Im Da Man, Yes Shorty Im Da Man, Im So Fly Its No Tellin When Ima Land"

F/S: Rich Yung Tee Size 2XL...GET AT ME !

Back
Top Bottom