WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

What up it ya boi A POWERS jus doin the damn thang! Mah wdywt for yesterdae that da kidd didn't post. Lazy dae 2dae,da kidd jus hung out wit one of mah girls an den went 2 hoop. As you can see A POWERS stay in baby blue, word 2 mah manmelo.

infAmous POWERS rockin:

Exclusive AJ 14's for hoopin

AJ shorts for hoopin

Akomplice Vsop tee

Stussy Shades

Hundreds New Era

Nike Bball

LOL I bet yall thought da kidd was actually gonna play wit dat ball. I used regular ball. LOL

yo 1C3M4M, those black terra humaras are clean!

i like pretty much any colorway in those as long as the midsole is dark...

i remember a navy and infrared colorway that came out back in like 2000... i passed on them for the original solar oranges tho, but i'd like to see themagain...

and i didn't call anyone out by name because i'm not looking for another flame war, it's a waste of time, and i'm not trying to get banned overdumb stuff, it was just mad funny to me (and it might seem like the jugular, but it ain't, they tried to go hard on me, so to turn out to be so fat anduggo, i could go crazy hard back, but it ain't worth it)...

Krooma...Holding it down with the Yeezys & Blazers.

Dreads2you...Dope fit as usual, bro.

Ty...You da' man. Gotta respect your luv 4 the 3 stripes.

Recent...

Vans MoonEyes...
3dc2562e2d4a646b1e218b442b0cf1cd2605efb.jpg

5fc152e24344191affe5327926f14467cf0f0af.jpg

YEEEUUURRRP!

Originally Posted by jphonix

laugh.gif
@ someone from this thread who tried to have jokes b4 finally posting a full pic and turning out to be fat and busted... the joke's on you.>

lol. dude was holdin a grudge, remembering names and everything, waiting to strike back
roll.gif

"> @ someone from this thread who tried to have jokes b4 finally posting a full pic and turning out to be fat and busted... the joke's on you.
wink.gif

you are a herb.

it's allgood, i kinda see why someone who looks like that would be salty and hate on peeps on here...

still no excuse tho, there's tons of super wack fits on here that i feel no need to say anything about... let people do their thang, and you do you... onlyreason i remembered this one person (their avatar really) is 'cause they were reaching, going extra hard... i see why now...

What up it ya boi A POWERS jus doin the damn thang! Mah wdywt for yesterdae that da kidd didn't post. Lazy dae 2dae, da kidd jus hung out wit one of mah girls an den went 2 hoop. As you can see A POWERS stay in baby blue, word 2 mah man melo.
roll.gif

...or is that serious?

past couple to catch up:

10zwygg.jpg

24oyb2r.jpg

A Powers, please write the proper way rather than using words such as "brah, dah, and mah. No disrespect.

it's allgood, i kinda see why someone who looks like that would be salty and hate on peeps on here...

still no excuse tho, there's tons of super wack fits on here that i feel no need to say anything about... let people do their thang, and you do you... only reason i remembered this one person (their avatar really) is 'cause they were reaching, going extra hard... i see why now...
Or you're just a punk.

and i didn't call anyone out by name because i'm not looking for another flame war, it's a waste of time, and i'm not trying to get banned over dumb stuff, it was just mad funny to me (and it might seem like the jugular, but it ain't, they tried to go hard on me, so to turn out to be so fat and uggo, i could go crazy hard back, but it ain't worth it)...

O M F G . . . is it true ? ? ?
A POWERS is officially back ? ? ?
but ofcourse he never fails to be on the top of the page

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the random eruption of hurt e-feelings.

sneakermane- Very nice.

bridgettebanxxx-Feeling the Blue Lobsters. Still salty I couldn't cop for a descent price.
ohwell.gif

killerjumpshot- Simple & clean.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

still no excuse tho, there's tons of super wack fits on here that i feel no need to say anything about... let people do their thang, and you do you... only reason i remembered this one person (their avatar really) is 'cause they were reaching, going extra hard... i see why now...
Or you're just a punk.

owned ?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom