solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
To run a few errands...kinda chilly in md:

Yesterday to work...dress down/loaf around day lol. IT ftw

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
usual service day...went to feed homeless and then went to the rest ofcommunity service. Doing a lil shopping and getting my car washed aswell.

Barks (Thanx Charm
) x RL polo x Chip and pepper jeans

Joined Oct 9, 2006
Nike SB Khaki Highs - One of my favorite pairs of kicks ever, heavily due to me picking them up for $55 two years back

Joined Jan 9, 2009
^this is the #$#$% that act like he is too elite for the outlet thread, puahahahahahah, nice orange chucks frale body, and what year is this b 2002? when did matching hats and jerseys come back, damn you gave me a laugh with that fit

Joined Oct 17, 2000
e-kids these days.

The day I dress to impress a dude, shoot me. 

DO YOU.

I ALWAYS DO ME.

Take your skinny jeans and "streetwear" and leave grown folks be...

Joined Oct 17, 2000
Today in the hood...

Hopefully this will impress the liittle Asian Nova bamma above -- who of course, ain't post nothing, never contributed a thing to this site, and never been seen in this forum...

THESE half-way "shoes" dudes, lolololol, the "game" is sad now... Truly.

phatballa23

Banned
Joined May 6, 2010
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Hopefully this will impress the liittle Asian Nova bamma above -- who of course, ain't post nothing, never contributed a thing to this site, and never been seen in this forum...

THESE half-way "shoes" dudes, lolololol, the "game" is sad now... Truly.
Why you gotta include race for?

Anyways, "Freshwater" Griffey I's for me today.

And a few days prior.

'00 Metallic V's

'06 Grape V's

'09 Space Jam XI's

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now