+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by gberdin

r00r84-
smh.gif

haha you mean the ******edness of the picture organization? i tried to edit but it wasnt working.............edit fixed it now.

broke out my bred foams today. nothing special but im a sucka for the colorway

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

roll.gif
@ A POWERS not caring about being called mentally ******ed . . . but u cant knock his heat
It ok. I kno how hater react. Whenever A POWERS walk down da street ppl just stop an stare. Ya boi gets used to it.

purple city highs with the strap on.....

Da only purple city I knoe is byrd gang an dat don't involve da seconddd part of dat sentence. Bad choice mah man...

lol seems as if you dont have em?? but good-job trying to pick on niketalk and mess with us lol ive never seen your collection so i guess it doesnt mean much...
i've been lurking on here without a comment for a while, but ProperLive....dude, it always seems likeyour knee deep with somebody. ever thought about a new approach?

plus i'm no rocket scientist, but i'm pretty sure that A Powers collection is pretty sick....and if that'sin question. You should try to kick it old school and do the ole shoe for shoe challenge. that used to entertain me to no end.

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

roll.gif
@ A POWERS not caring about being called mentally ******ed . . . but u cant knock his heat
It ok. I kno how hater react. Whenever A POWERS walk down da street ppl just stop an stare. Ya boi gets used to it.

purple city highs with the strap on.....

Da only purple city I knoe is byrd gang an dat don't involve da seconddd part of dat sentence. Bad choice mah man...

lol seems as if you dont have em?? but good-job trying to pick on niketalk and mess with us lol ive never seen your collection so i guess it doesnt mean much...
i've been lurking on here without a comment for a while, but ProperLive....dude, it always seems like your knee deep with somebody. ever thought about a new approach?

plus i'm no rocket scientist, but i'm pretty sure that A Powers collection is pretty sick....and if that's in question. You should try to kick it old school and do the ole shoe for shoe challenge. that used to entertain me to no end.

I feel you...thanks.

man more of the properlive drama. I stayed away from this thread after seeing him jump over from the hypebeast thread...
anyhow, mikesumoto sick pics and kicks. wish we could get some real MAX like that still!
that is all

Its ya boi A POWERS(jus doin the damn thang!) an it gettin summer time time now, so ya boipullin da pool out for his nephews an cuzins!

Asama Bin Got Im wearin:

Hater forces (for da haters)

Classic LRG tree camo shorts

Da Hundreds is huge hoodie

Bape watch

Yesterday To Watch The Laker Game
H&M Button Up
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims)
Unds Air Toki TZ
24g6i3r.jpg

s2ftx4.jpg

Today