[| -- We all knew it was true but Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz are now a Public Item -- |]

I still think she's a lesbian. Prob reached that point that she knows she has to have a fake man to try and soften the whispers. Her mannerisms and voiceand everything about her is very "manly"..idk how dudes jock her she has ZERO sex appeal.

5gz a week
indifferent.gif
she was makin more being his girlfriend than she was off of shows.

Damn, I thought swizz was married. Now I got even more hate for dude. 1st he changed up his beats and now he changed to the wrong chick. Yes I'm salty

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Mashonda must feel salty as hell.
Yeah right, she probably saying it don't get no better.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw what you did there.

Mashonda was signed to J Records but her album that was suppose to drop in '05 only dropped in Europe. She had those songs "Back In The Club","Blackout" with Snoop & Nas & "Hold You Down" with Kanye. She's more known for being on hooks for Hov's "Girl'sBest Friend", Eve's "Gotta Man", Fat Joe's "Listen Baby" and Cassidy's "Get No Better".

damm son went from light to light light skin. Whats next Brittany Spears?

But Keys is def a Homewreker.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

What does skin color have to do with anything?

Funny how that's the first thing that comes to mind... maybe he has a history with women's race that I'm not aware of.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

What does skin color have to do with anything?

Funny how that's the first thing that comes to mind... maybe he has a history with women's race that I'm not aware of.

2m2hver.gif

K.I.M.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I still think she's a lesbian. Prob reached that point that she knows she has to have a fake man to try and soften the whispers. Her mannerisms and voice and everything about her is very "manly"..idk how dudes jock her she has ZERO sex appeal.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom