We Discuss Middle Eastern Girls (pics)

kim k is not middle eastern. father is from Armenia in Eurasia. mother is Dutch and Scottish.

Op your thread fails
laugh.gif

No one is discussing Middle Eastern Girls just pic quoting of the Kardashians who are not even Middle Eastern, and there is already a thread made about this topic.

Mods lock this up!

why is this a debate about kim k? If you don't have any experience with middle eastern women then @*+!.

Lord.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I'm a Middle Eastern (ME) guy. Actually I was born in the U.S. and my parents are from Pakistan. I know a lot of ME girls who date black guys. Actually, my cousin is married to a black guy. I find ME girls attractive, but many of them have a sense of superiority over others that I just don't like. And it's not just the women, but men too. But I'm not trying to get with a guy so that doesn't matter.
28r07jk.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a Middle Eastern (ME) guy. Actually I was born in the U.S. and my parents are from Pakistan. I know a lot of ME girls who date black guys. Actually, my cousin is married to a black guy. I find ME girls attractive, but many of them have a sense of superiority over others that I just don't like. And it's not just the women, but men too. But I'm not trying to get with a guy so that doesn't matter.

Pakistan is considered Asian...not middle Eastern

Originally Posted by pookieman

Pakistan is considered Asian...not middle Eastern

Yup

Back
Top Bottom