We Discuss Middle Eastern Girls (pics)

dos

Brahs, I think Middle Eastern girls are the best looking girls this side of the earth, however, they seem difficult especially if you are a brother. What are some of your experiences with them?

Inb4 Muslims only marry muslims. This is about all middle eastern women.

I only know of three celebrity middle eastern women that date brothers.

pics:

lawd

pimp.gif

Persian
Spanish
"Brown"/desi

That's my order until I get to brazil/argentina, South America in general

I'm a Middle Eastern (ME) guy. Actually I was born in the U.S. and my parents are from Pakistan. I know a lot of ME girls who date black guys. Actually, my cousin is married to a black guy. I find ME girls attractive, but many of them have a sense of superiority over others that I just don't like. And it's not just the women, but men too. But I'm not trying to get with a guy so that doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I'm a Middle Eastern (ME) guy. Actually I was born in the U.S. and my parents are from Pakistan. I know a lot of ME girls who date black guys. Actually, my cousin is married to a black guy. I find ME girls attractive, but many of them have a sense of superiority over others that I just don't like. And it's not just the women, but men too. But I'm not trying to get with a guy so that doesn't matter.
was your family mad at your cousin for not marrying a ME?

28r07jk.jpg

Originally Posted by StonedFace

28r07jk.jpg

I said that ME women have a sense of superiority. I didn't want people to think I was trying to say it's JUST the women because the men do also so I pointed that out but said that I don't care so much about the men with a sense of superiority because I'm not trying to date them. Haha. Maybe it would've been easier to just say I don't like ME people's sense of superiority and left it at that.

Originally Posted by DoS

was your family mad at your cousin for not marrying a ME?
At first, yeah. They got over it. My other cousin is married to a Jewish guy and things are a little different for her. Her parents haven't spoke to her ever since. Been a little over a year now, I think. My other cousin is about to marry a ME guy, but the guy's family is against it because they already had someone picked out for him to marry (his first cousin) and obviously he's "going against them." ME people are weird, man. It's like the parents don't know that it's not their life to live. They're very immature. I have a pretty unique ME family, though.  I mean, we have people who have married in from all major religions, people of all different colors, and the kids date pretty openly. My parents pretty much know me and my brother aren't marrying a ME girl.

If I could hit the Queen of Jordan I'd walk around like I was the KING of that entire region 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

too bad NONE of the women posted are middle eastern 
laugh.gif

ignorance is bliss

Kim K is Armenian but she has middle eastern routes. I goofed on the Canadian girl though.

Originally Posted by DoS

Originally Posted by AEA18

This thread has already been created

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ets---far#reply-11379160
get off the bold please, and it isnt an appreciation thread. It's a question. I just posted pics for the beasts.

It's basically that same thread in disguise, just like the Athletic Women Appreciation/Official Women of Sports threads.

Archives are peoples best friends.

Back
Top Bottom