We grown...We buy ART

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

ehhh eventually hopefully. What I look like dropping stacks on art when I drive a beater.

Art>>Car. It appreciates in value unlike that Benz.

!$@+ Benz
roll.gif
roll.gif
Give me a new Toyota and Im good
ohwell.gif

Id like to see some other nt artists work maybe im interested in buying. PM me. I want to support other artists as well
Me too

I want some of 206 art but he be taxing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Not to sound too AYO, but when it comes to buying a house, the part I really look forward to is buying some really dope art to set off everything else... I think of myself as kind of like a Renaissance man, so art, photography, etc really appeals to me...
How would anyone think that sounds "AYO"?
laugh.gif

If anyone s looking for "colourful cubist like" oil paintings, pm me!
smile.gif

I do art so yeah I'm into it. Draw, paint, design etc. And I try to get a hold of friends works, young kids works, there are plenty of talented dudes outthere.

And yeah art is a great investment, Rothko ( I think it was him) got a transmission for his cadillac for a picture which has been sold for 1,2million......good trade. So yeah it's worth the investment aesthetically pleasing in the meantime. And since it's the 21st century it doesnt take longfor prices to rise.

A random interior and landscape:

dnypv9.jpg

2wemcdk.jpg

Oh
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
. I forgot about this.
laugh.gif

Kk i'm back. With pics.

My favorite piece from China.

I took like 20 pictures of these because I just realized i'm a bit of a tweaker, but this is the best I could manage. Sorry.

I know this wouldn't be considered traditional art, but I gotta have it.
laugh.gif

one of the things I look forward to having a place i can call my own is being able to hang up real pieces of art, you don't necessarily have to drop stackson a nice painting, as long as you like it, means something to you, and are able to match accordingly to the style and mood of your home/room/apartment.

I hear ya for sure....just bought my first real piece a couple months ago cost me a couple grand but now I'm hooked can't wait to invest in my nextpiece

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

ehhh eventually hopefully. What I look like dropping stacks on art when I drive a beater.

Art>>Car. It appreciates in value unlike that Benz.
Art is one of the best investments that can be made. However that is only if the style/genre is popular again when you are going to sell the artor the artist is desirable.

My dad has some pretty nice paintings in his house. I will do the same when I have some money to spend because that stuff is expensive.

I never understood art...Or is there anything to understand? What most people say is genius, I just see something painted on a canvas.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

If anyone s looking for "colourful cubist like" oil paintings, pm me!
smile.gif

I do art so yeah I'm into it. Draw, paint, design etc. And I try to get a hold of friends works, young kids works, there are plenty of talented dudes out there.

And yeah art is a great investment, Rothko ( I think it was him) got a transmission for his cadillac for a picture which has been sold for 1,2 million......good trade. So yeah it's worth the investment aesthetically pleasing in the meantime. And since it's the 21st century it doesnt take long for prices to rise.

A random interior and landscape:

dnypv9.jpg

2wemcdk.jpg

That second one is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom