We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

The fact that the 5G waves can penetrate the skin makes me want to stay away from it.

You should stay away from 3G and 4G then too :lol:

You can think of an electromagnetic frequency like ocean waves reaching the shore at a set interval. The more frequent the waves, the smaller the distance between them, i.e., the shorter the “wavelength.” So, for example, a frequency of three gigahertz has a wavelength of 99 centimeters; at 300 GHz, the wavelength is less than a millimeter.

The extremely high frequencies—what scientists call millimeter waves, which range from 30 to 300 GHz—carry information at faster speeds. While 2G, 3G, and 4G function at frequencies as low as 700 megahertz and as high as 2.5 GHz, 5G will operate using millimeter waves. These penetrate objects less easily

You should stay away from 3G and 4G then too :lol:

You can think of an electromagnetic frequency like ocean waves reaching the shore at a set interval. The more frequent the waves, the smaller the distance between them, i.e., the shorter the “wavelength.” So, for example, a frequency of three gigahertz has a wavelength of 99 centimeters; at 300 GHz, the wavelength is less than a millimeter.

The extremely high frequencies—what scientists call millimeter waves, which range from 30 to 300 GHz—carry information at faster speeds. While 2G, 3G, and 4G function at frequencies as low as 700 megahertz and as high as 2.5 GHz, 5G will operate using millimeter waves. These penetrate objects less easily
OP posted an article from Joel Moskowitz, PhD, a director at Cal Berkely. You posted an excerpt from an article and didnt even post the source. Don't let it be from an ATT or Verizon owned media outlet :rofl:

Edit: You also left out some very important parts in the excerpt

Last edited:
OP posted an article from Joel Moskowitz, PhD, a director at Cal Berkely. You posted an excerpt from an article and didnt even post the source. Don't let it be from an ATT or Verizon owned media outlet :rofl:

Edit: You also left out some very important parts in the excerpt

The source is New Republic and the article literally echos OP :lol:

Dr. Martin Pall, Washington State one of the main contributors. The article also invokes Joel Moskowitz arguments.

The irony was entirely lost on you though.

Also, I don't put people on pedestal because they have a PhD. Especially when they do this:
"Pall takes the risk so seriously that he now wears a metal mesh undergarment designed, he says, to deflect the electropollutants emanating from cell sites, mobile phones, and Wi-Fi antennas. He does not carry a cell phone or use Wi-Fi, and his work computer is hard-wired."

Last edited:

99DD197B-504E-4755-AB5E-86101922320F.gif

There's probably 10 other things in my life that are giving me cancer, heart disease, what have you.

But I'll keep my phone away so If I haven't worked myself to death, I avoid famine/drought/disease caused by climate change, then I can die at ~80 (likely under stressful conditions), 10+ years removed from the last time there were bees, elephants, or chocolate in the world.

Maybe then I'll be glad I read this thread.

Sheesh, this popped back up again.

some girl I used to work with is going crazy about 5G on Facebook. Insanity.

Back
Top Bottom