we in the building tonight...

Can you post a link or something?

I posted first in honor of MyT...lol.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Very nice video,reminds me of 99 problems plus they got the Acura in there.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

yeah video is very serious, beans was in there so i was kinda pumped
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

amazing...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

"Oh what ah feeling I'm feeling life" :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

WOW this whole time I thought it was "the roc boys in the building tonight" not "end the building tonight" :smile:

Hot video though... really good... lets see if they really make a continuation (and what song will it be)....

For a second there I thought the "Young Jay-z" was the same young boy that was doing the videos on YouTube (search "Young Hov Project (Dear Summer)" would have been hot)

I think another dope concept would have been if they kept flashing back to Young Jigga and show him doing dumb shh back in the days thinking it was HOT... "that he done made it"... dunno

Great nonetheless just like the album.

For real For real - I thought AG was going to be a double CD with a Musical DVD (Street is Watching type)... maybe he will do a re-release to cake off some more

Oh yeah. Video is tight. That dude that was the hater had a brief 50 Cent resemblance when they first showed him.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
For real For real - I thought AG was going to be a double CD with a Musical DVD (Street is Watching type)... maybe he will do a re-release to cake off some more

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

this song has grown on me, i aint really @#%$ wit it like that at first but now im bumpin it everyday. Good to see Kiss on the Roc now.. cant wait for that album. the 4040 looked really cool in the video.... i think that was the atlantic city one. im not sure tho
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

That video right there was the business. That's how we all should celebrate. Looks like my man's birthday party.

My wedding should look like that.

For a second there I thought the "Young Jay-z" was the same young boy that was doing the videos on YouTube (search "Young Hov Project (Dear Summer)" would have been hot)

Ah... so what do you know... I have to correct myself because it is the same kid...
There's Young Hov, but then there's really young Hov. Samgoma Edwards is the 15-year-old Bronx native who plays Jay-Z's corner-boy incarnation in the upcoming video for "Roc Boys (And the Winner Is ...)." Director Chris Robinson personally sought out Edwards for the role after Edwards, his brother Samtubia, and producer Chris Alvarez shot their own video project titled "The Young Hov Project," based on tracks from Jay-Z's The Black Album. Robinson saw Edwards star as Jay in the Gorilla Films videos posted on YouTube and reached out. The rest has been a star turn for the high school sophomore.

hov.jpg

Source: MTVhttp://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/111207/

lmao...yall see Bleek put a doo rag on this time...he aint want a repeat of excuse me miss
laugh.gif

Good track IMO, the video was also pretty good. The scene with Jay, Nas, and Puffy also very dope.

Back
Top Bottom