We need Air Pippen retros

Swifts in "my" color, but not my size :frown:
frown.gif
www.pickyourshoes.com/vin..._swift.htmJoin The Clones

if memory serves me correctly, Pippen didn't have much to do with the design of the 1. Plus i think at the time he was switching to zoom air and they gave him full length max. In the pairs of 1's that he wore in games, he had zoom air in them instead of max. The design of them was based on what the artists had "heard" about his style of play or something, he had pretty much no input on the 1's, Nike just came up with something and slapped his name on them as far as the 1's go. He had far more input in the rest of his line if memory serves me correctly.
If I'm not on NikeTalk, I'm usually here>>>BNS LIVE - Internet Radio and Free WebChat.

Quote:
Pippen didn't have much to do with the design of the 1. Plus i think at the time he was switching to zoom air and they gave him full length max. In the pairs of 1's that he wore in games, he had zoom air in them instead of max. The design of them was based on what the artists had "heard" about his style of play or something, he had pretty much no input on the 1's, Nike just came up with something and slapped his name on them as far as the 1's go.
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

^^Honestly I had this faint memory of the first Pippens already getting a retro, that's why I didn't post those or the IIs in my thread starter...does anyone here have a pair of the retros though?

Swooshdude--are you affiliated with Nike at all? Just curious.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
Swooshdude--are you affiliated with Nike at all? Just curious.

I think that info was in a Slam a long time ago, back when it was relevant...

Anyways, much appreciated if anybody can answer my previous questions...

I wasn't asking because of the design info, someone with an sn like his on here works in the industry so I'm told...
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

chicago more uptempo,olympics more uptempo,and black/red air pip 1 needs to be retro PERIOD
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

ok....NIKE....retro everything that has been talked about in this thread...even the II's if it makes you happy...just don't butcher the 1's or the More Uptempos
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Back
Top Bottom