We need Air Pippen retros

I didn't think they'd ever retro the Pippen IIs, but ever since I've been needing the IIIs and IVs. So underrated. Discuss.
pippen3_wht_gry.jpg

624010161m.jpg

pippen4_blk_6.jpg

As for the Vs, I don't think Nike is ready to retro any of their morph skin shoes from 2000/2001.

Air20Pippen205_01.jpg

+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

pippen i retro > *
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a pair of III's in the OG colorway (Wht/Blk/Red)
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ word yo....

im not sure of the number (pippen 3's???) WAYYYYYYY over those....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Im good with the 1's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

For playing purposes I'd wanna see the pip 1's retroed w/o the air bubbles like the ones he wore

...but for a pippen retro i doubt nike would bring the quality necessary to hold up for anything but casual use

I swear, I love Pippen IIs.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

the II's were my ballin shoe last year, loved em. i really hope they retro the 1's soon.
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

You guys can still find OGs for cheap, don't ask for a retro yet. :lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I only need the Pippen III's and the I's. The rest are dumb.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Pippen 1 plz.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

i think they need some pippen 1 retroes....and i know alotta people might hate me or completely agree with me since some of those folks have the OG's and some need a pair...as for me, i need a pair of pippen 1's....so dope....

the pippen iii's are my grails, retro the black colorway again.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

PIPPEN 1 is a must retro shoes

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA His name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom