We need Air Pippen retros

^^He was doing NBA coverage on ESPN for a little while there, but disappeared from the news desk pretty quick.

Quote:
How do you not have a pic of the Pippen II's up there?
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

WOW! I need that in my life they should be retro
pimp.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA His name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Anybody remember the Air Maestro 1...Am I mistaken or did Pippen used to play in these....One of the lightest and best bball shoes I ever played...Any pics greatly appreciated!

the 1's were dope. im a sucker for the white ones. and they are still and will forever be my grails

i chatted with a nike employee about retro releases of the pippen 1's or at least the uptempo 3's. and as far as i can remember all that he said was they aren't near on doing retro versions of the said shoes.

maybe we can start an official petition for the retro versions of these shoes? IMO they had the best airmax system. the rest of the design were not at all good to look at. STILL LUVIN THE PIPPEN 1's tho

Pippen 1s must release!!!
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Don't forget another pair on D.Harper's feet. I used to have J.Hornacek colorway. Beat them to death (the best balling shoes I've had)

2rw8eg2.jpg
Join The Clones

Quote:
Im sorry but the chicago more uptempos destroy the pippen 1's:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he not wear those? Still a beautiful shoe.

And judging from how reduced the Pippen II retros have been, I doubt more will be retroed..

Also, can anyone provide more pictures and information on the White/Black/Red Foamposites?? Does anyone else remember these being labeled as shoes PIP would wear, I believe in Slam? I don't think I ever saw him wear them though. Did any NBA player wear them?

I always liked those shoes but they were way too expensive for me. Now all I can remember is ray allen wearing them in he got game...

And yes, PIP had some amazing shoes...

^^That's interesting, maybe they scrapped the idea of him wearing flightposites so they could continue the Pippen line. Who has pics of that shoe?
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Duncan wore those pearl foams in a ASG. forget which one tho
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Crazy how the Pippen 1's get so much love on here but Pippen hated the 1's the most. Switched to the 12's that year for awhile in fact.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Back
Top Bottom