We "run" LA shirt?

^Where can I find that tee? I've seen this cat wearing it on Melrose while I was crusing.

The "Run" part has people running.
you mad?
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

WE WILL SOON HAVE IT IN STOCK AT ATTIC BP ALONGSIDE AN "I RUN OC" TEE WE EXCLUSIVELY DID WITH THEM

ITS MADE BY ONCE UPON A TIME, WE'RE WAITING FOR THEM TO SHIP OUT

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Other than Attic...

Check out Brooklyn Projects.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Size Run? Anything larger than an Extra-Medium?
...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

Damn, went to BK projects on Saturday & damn they were sold out..... anywhere else?
you mad?
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

the Attic they said they gettin but I asked when in this thread and they wouldn't answer, just said real soon, what's that supposed to mean

i don't got that essence of time to be checkin' everyday, I'll call but then they'll get annoyed if I do it everyday

^word. thanks dude, I'll actually call them myself as well. I forgot about that LA guide thing in this forum, I hope I can get there. I live in Pasadena
you mad?
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

they have it at a lot of skate shops.. just check them out.. you'll probably see em.. its been out for awhile. correct me if im wrong
Selling
Undefeated X Neighborhood Tee Large

$200 for a t-shirt? you done lost yo cot dam mind....
Looking for AM 90 HomeGrowns sz 12 or 13
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
$200 for a t-shirt? you done lost yo cot dam mind....
:lol:
laugh.gif
. So what's the word with this shirt? Does anyone know where we can go buy one as of today?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

SPECIAL RELEASE TOMORROW (4th of July) @ 10am AT ATTIC BP

WE RUN SD TEES TO RELEASE WITH FFxATTIC TEE ON FRIDAY 7/6

SPECIAL collabos between ATTICxForeign Family and ATTICxOnce Upon A Time

Buena Park Exclusive

San Diego Exclusive

back of tees (in their respective colors)

BOTH STORES WILL HAVE THE ATTICxFF TEE. BUENA PARK TOMORROW (7/4), SAN DIEGO FRIDAY (7/6)

back of ATTICxFF Collabo

COME THROUGHHHHHHHHHHH

i gess the We Run LA will never come, Once Upon a Time you disappoint me, lol

no offense, but to have the OC and SD ones b4 the LA ones this year, is pretty terrible, considering LA, nuff said

I am going straight bootleg and going to get this shirt made myself.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Hit the malls over n Melrose over the weekend. Brooklyn Projects had them n Up Against The Wall in Fox Hills n Beverly Center had them
TEAM CARIBBEAN​

Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

Back
Top Bottom