WEAR YOUR NIKETALK T shirt tomorow, post on ISS WDYWT

I declare november 16 the official day where you wear your niketalk tee and post it in the wdywt post on iss, if you dont have an iss account, make one itseasy and takes 5 minutes. btw, this was not my idea, someone came up with it in the wdywt forum, so props to the person w/ the original idea

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

I declare november 16 the official day where you wear your niketalk tee and post it in the wdywt post on iss, if you dont have an iss account, make one its easy and takes 5 minutes. btw, this was not my idea, someone came up with it in the wdywt forum, so props to the person w/ the original idea

better spread the word quick!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo post that exact thing in the WDYWT in our sneaker showcase and link to this thread

You _s' are really getting excited about wearing a tshirt and posting it on another message board?

roll.gif

Get a life.

roll.gif
this will be mad funny steve will be like
nerd.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
everyone should put the in method man we trust pic astheir avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

You _s' are really getting excited about wearing a tshirt and posting it on another message board?

roll.gif

Get a life.

Why did it take 10 replies for somebody to say this?

I don't think you're really supposed to be asking NTers to spam a board we've been known to have very bad relations with. Its silly and makeseveryone on NT seem petty and childish and probably a surefire way to get:

Back
Top Bottom