WEB DESIGNERS OF NIKETALK...I need to talk to you!

Sup, guys.

I'm wondering if you guys could help me out with something I'm working on. Of course if you stuff is proffesional and for real you'd be paid asso. It's not much that I'm trying to do, but it's twofold with one thing being simple and the other being slightly more complicated.

1. You know when you go to a website, and before it takes you to the homepage it has a huge and below that a small "no thanks" or "continue tohomepage"? I need one of those.

2. I need someone who can build a crowdfunding site. What is crowdfunding, you ask? It's kind of like what Obama did with donations, only withcrowdfunding they are "investments." This is for a film, so a donation of 10 bucks would get you a free dvd, with increasing amounts leading totickets to the premiere, a role in the film, and even seeing a return on revenue from the film. The site would be an extension of the website. The site isboysandgirlsguide.com and the crowdfunding site would be something like boysandgirlsguide.com/(insert page name here). The crowdfunding site would looksomething like this:

http://artemiseternal.com/

only something more condusive to the site.

Thanks a million!! I hope to hear from someone as this can lead to a great working relationship and future projects.

mad.gif
@&(^$@()*)&$)(*& is wrong with you, I was blasted with malware
smh.gif
from that site

This thread is starting to rot from fail. I swear there's no malware on that site i just visited on like 3 different computers.

Back
Top Bottom