webRefresh :: theSneakerSuite dot com (feedback?)

I guess your're goin to want your own Sticky as well huh Good Sir?

I am gonna tell Meth we need to start charging everybody for Ad space in this forum!! lol

This HAS to be the only forum to give as much love to the Locals, other than the legit site threads...lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

iCan, why 9 3 07? What does that date mean?
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

lol @ Rock.

na i dont want no sticky.

stickys are for suckas....

sike nah lemme stop before I be requesting up in this camp...

@lavan just after the weekend. I got some minor tweeking to do..and its my birthday today so i doubt i wont get around to it until next week.

and the sneaker suite anniversary truly falls on today, but as long as its within the week its all good..

Happy B-Day Bamma!!

Ian.. you do code correct..and when I say code.. I mean HTML....and dream weaver and the like eh?

How many of ya'll website kind of guys we have in this forum? I am surprised you all haven't banded together to make a Mega Website which does alot of different things to service alot of different people...

Something to think about.

If it happens..I only want 30% for the concept.
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I do some coding....a little...enough.

30%?

how bout i keep my 100% and buy you a bottle of something next time i see you pops lol....

Man.. you drive a hard bargain.

Not much of a Bottle Drinker unless it's Deer Park...

I'd accept and just hold the Bottle to attract the cluck clucks.. but then...I'd have to defer to Ru, since he and O have the words to deal with those there for just the bubbly...while I'd be crackin and tryin to find a pink toe to make em mad!! lol

Berringer White Zin please.

tight...i would edit the boxes on the main page...about us/contacts/events....i would make them more flush with the design....they stick out too much
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Site's too hefty. Loading time was a bit much.

Layout is nice.

Not really feeling the splatter when you mouse-over some of the various images.

yea i feel you.

but the only thing that may be draggin it is the mp3 i got embedded..

i have no images in there at all...and all action scripts are calling it outside the swf and directly from the root folder, within a folder of course...

my average time is 14 secs. that is long tho..but hey. flows good for me.

iCan....you answered the question at hand...

That mp3 = death to the loading process. Find out a way to NOT embed it. That'll fix the slow load.

14 seconds is long for a webpage.

ok folks. if you got a sec. try the website again. seems like there is another problem i gotta fix..

let me know how long it takes to load...

Ya'll Brotha's is straight talkin Java Starbucks Jar Jar Binks Code up in this piece!!

Back
Top Bottom