Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

Park City Utah has the Shadow X's for $50-B grade. #435-649-7442.
All shoe city locations in the NOVA area have the laser XV's for $50.
eek.gif

Silver foams are available on PYS for $155. EDIT, they changed the price to $160.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
fae_header_10.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
fae060308a.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Whats good fam... Do it up good for pops...

the xx3's are 129.99 at woodburn...just called and said something about they received them but havent completely processed them in their system, to trycalling back in a couple hours...idk go figure

yeah they told me to call back tomorrow for the XX3's, yeah right those will be gone tonight.
mad.gif

Woodburn outlet told me to call back later tonight cause they have still not processed them into their system..so i'ma try back later on..it looks likethey not even gonna hit the sales floor..cause all of niketalkers will b callin..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Woodburn outlet told me to call back later tonight cause they have still not processed them into their system..so i'ma try back later on..it looks like they not even gonna hit the sales floor..cause all of niketalkers will b callin..
Lol, didn't the guy up above already post a picture of the XX3's copped? I mean, they are in an orange Nike box so I can only assume those areb-grades he got form the outlet he just posted about. I think they just don't want to ship all the shoes out mailorder before local customers get a chanceat a pair!

Roosevelt field mall's Footlocker on long island has a bunch of xx3's still
number is [516] 294-4057. I'm pretty sure they do phone orders.
hit'em up!

I called around 530 EST and supposedly ordered a size 12...i have not received an email yet but I will be calling back tomorrow to verify..the guy soundedshady on the phone...

I will update tomorrow

It is the second colorway to release..the white/black/red colorway..the one with mj's signature all over it..

completely sold out. He said employees took most of them and they were the only store to get them..

if this is true then my fellow oregonians and nike employees did well
smokin.gif
. i only say that because as someone mentioned before, woodburn hadn't gotten anything in a LONG while. you fnon-oregonians (no diss to you guys)usually clean the factories out when good product comes in. score for us
smokin.gif

Anybody see any cdp 13s hit any outlets? Or someone mentioned new love jordan 1s in outlets recently but no details?

I remember somebody mentioning new love in park city utah in various sizes. I believe he said they were 59.99 the phone # is 435-649-7442. Le tus know if thisis true when you call

The CDP XIII are out there...Some guy was posting them in the selling lounge in the single box's...B Grades. I cant find the post to get the style number.If any one has the individual numbers for the XIII and the X let me know I'd like to grab a pair.

Ok guys I just got a message from woodburnnike and he said that the nike store in woodburn now has all star xx3's for order right now!!! They have lots of10.5 and 10's thats all I know. Give them a call. Thanks woodburnnike!

confirmed they are taking orders right now 11:25 EST there store isn't open right now so they have a guy taking orders when you call the number it goesstraight to him so good luck, just bought 2 pairs of size 10.

Park city sold out of everything just called. Palmdale footlocker in so cal has the white/red XX3's still 661 272 4901.

ALL MY BROOKLYN PEOPLE....

A new Footwear Clearance Outlet (actual name) just opened on Fulton St. (Between Nostrand & Bedford Ave.).

They don't have much in terms of heat, but they do have a few good deals on some recent Nikes:

Black/Crimson Lebron IV's - $49.99
Laser Jordan XV - $79.99

And they have a lot of gr Sport Culture Dunks, Court Forces & Air Max 90's.

Its worth a look if you're into getting a good deal on a pair of everyday kicks. Just don't go there expecting to find "heat".

I called the Woodburn, Oregon outlet about the all star's. As of 1 pm eastern they had sizes available upto 10.5.
$130 B-grade, kind of pricy for B-grade.
grin.gif

I copped my size 9.5 this morning from woodburn..glad i got these..my second pair..

Back
Top Bottom