Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

ay, go to your Nordstrom Racks!!!!!!! i got / found - "HOH exclusives" for $50

Shawn Marion Shox Optimal sz 10.5 - 1 pair/ i bought

Chris Bosh Team Elite Air Max sz 11.5 - 1 pair/ i bought

what is still there....

Jermaine O Neal TE AM sz ? - 1 pair

"THE PICK - 50" TE AM sz 7.5 - 1 pair

This is at Howard Hughes rack

^ Yup. Copped the HOH Bosh's for $50-Dulles, VA.
Thanks J D.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

what is still there....

Any Kobes at the rack?

its just my 6 sense. Let's just hope that it sells on an outlet where no resellers can get their hands on. I'm still pissed on missing out on thosecarmines. Only desparate shoeheads would pay for carmines b grade for more than 150. They are only worth the retail of outlet prices imo

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

what is still there....

i saw those too but had to pass i wish they had lebrons
happy.gif

what days does an outlet usually get their new shipment in? or do they just get their shipments in randomly?

Originally Posted by Rafool

what days does an outlet usually get their new shipment in? or do they just get their shipments in randomly?
. Usually fellow ntalkers that work or go there often give us heads up . From what I know outlets are given retro jordans shipments all over u.s. Wejust don't know were they shipped them at unless someone here makes a post.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

its just my 6 sense. Let's just hope that it sells on an outlet where no resellers can get their hands on. I'm still pissed on missing out on those carmines. Only desparate shoeheads would pay for carmines b grade for more than 150. They are only worth the retail of outlet prices imo
B-Grades a.k.a the exact shoe from the CDP in a regular Nike box. Don't be swindled into thinking that these kicks are truly B-grades. Of course,I could be totally whacked myself.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

its just my 6 sense. Let's just hope that it sells on an outlet where no resellers can get their hands on. I'm still pissed on missing out on those carmines. Only desparate shoeheads would pay for carmines b grade for more than 150. They are only worth the retail of outlet prices imo
B-Grades a.k.a the exact shoe from the CDP in a regular Nike box. Don't be swindled into thinking that these kicks are truly B-grades. Of course, I could be totally whacked myself.
maybe they are B-grades or not/ good steals are hard to come by/ so lets keep the updates and look out going hehe
nerd.gif

i really really really would like to come up on the Hares since i missed the pack all together. one of the last shoes i really need/want jordan wise.

. Usually fellow ntalkers that work or go there often give us heads up . From what I know outlets are given retro jordans shipments all over u.s. We just don't know were they shipped them at unless someone here makes a post.
i work at an outlet in las vegas and for the last 2 months we have been getting new stuff every monday/tuesday , usually it's running shoes andcross trainers but sometimes we get something good i saw some hyperdunks in a box a while ago
eek.gif

^^das right bring ur sidekick or ur laptop and post anything you see...were dependin on u!!!

[table][tr][td]FeelMode[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 06/30/08 3:15 AM
[/td] [td]
i really really really would like to come up on the Hares since i missed the pack all together. one of the last shoes i really need/want jordan wise.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Honestly...I was just about to buy the Hares CDP this weekend and decided to past....In the mall by my house they still had the pack available for retail. Ithought that cats would be scoping them up like crazy but they are still VERY much out there....I agree watch for those to hit the outlets...but no timesoon....I still dont understand how the Carmines hit before the 2 and 21 pack...

When they find a defect in the shoe I believe somebody said they said they will mark b grade on the 25 pairs in front and behind that one shoe. So most of thetime you are getting a grade shoes. I got mt "b" grade 9's and there was NOTHING wrong with them. I mean they were perfect!

Quick report from Auburn Hills, MI Nike Factory Store

Huarache Runners-69.99-FSR
-Mowabb
-Tan/Teal

Nike Dunk High Premium-49.99-FSR
-White/Pine Green/ Maize
317891-131

Nike Dunk Low CL-49.99-FSR
-anthracite / black / glacier blue
318020-001

Huarache B-49.99?
Black/Black-FSR
Navy/Green- sz 9.5 only

Zoom Lebron V-99.99 FSR
Black/white/red
Dunkman- Sz 12 only

STAT II- 89.99-FSR
Cool Grey/ White/ Orange

Zoom BB 69.99-FSR
White/Grey/Pimento
Black/Black/Yellow

248-858-9291

Originally Posted by manupcj99

. Usually fellow ntalkers that work or go there often give us heads up . From what I know outlets are given retro jordans shipments all over u.s. We just don't know were they shipped them at unless someone here makes a post.
i work at an outlet in las vegas and for the last 2 months we have been getting new stuff every monday/tuesday , usually it's running shoes and cross trainers but sometimes we get something good i saw some hyperdunks in a box a while ago
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did you cop????? what color????

Back
Top Bottom