Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by back to childhood

which store hv carmines and i need the carmines style# and the phone# please``````

they're gone form the chicago outlet alreayd so its useless you gettin the number....they wont be gettin anymore carmines there

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by Rafool

what days does an outlet usually get their new shipment in? or do they just get their shipments in randomly?
. Usually fellow ntalkers that work or go there often give us heads up . From what I know outlets are given retro jordans shipments all over u.s. We just don't know were they shipped them at unless someone here makes a post.
i work at an outlet in las vegas and for the last 2 months we have been getting new stuff every monday/tuesday , usually it's running shoes and cross trainers but sometimes we get something good i saw some hyperdunks in a box a while ago
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did you cop????? what color????
they are afraid to sell them so we are waiting on the OK, but man once we get that ok, i'm copping and heading to the nearest indoor court, theyare black.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by Rafool

what days does an outlet usually get their new shipment in? or do they just get their shipments in randomly?
. Usually fellow ntalkers that work or go there often give us heads up . From what I know outlets are given retro jordans shipments all over u.s. We just don't know were they shipped them at unless someone here makes a post.
i work at an outlet in las vegas and for the last 2 months we have been getting new stuff every monday/tuesday , usually it's running shoes and cross trainers but sometimes we get something good i saw some hyperdunks in a box a while ago
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did you cop????? what color????
they are afraid to sell them so we are waiting on the OK, but man once we get that ok, i'm copping and heading to the nearest indoor court, they are black.
are they b grades? how many did your store get?.... enough for all of us NTalkers?

Nike Outlet Katy, Tx has B-Grade AJ VIII Peapods for 69.99 (size 10.5). They do not have FSR as this was just a customer return of some sorts.

my carmines ordered from chicago outlet arrived, they look exactly the same as my cdp pair

Originally Posted by menzinc

my carmines ordered from chicago outlet arrived, they look exactly the same as my cdp pair

well aren't you special....j.k. man....what size did you get?

^^ nice menzinc...you were probably 1 of like 2 who was able to get them on the phone...no thanks to you know who. seriously 40 pairs? 20 fine...but leave somefor the rest of us....makes me feel like not posting updates anymore...whats the point when you got people like that. i aint hating on the hustle but %%%! howmany times has a NTer gotten a pair all because of someone posting a certain deal etc..im not saying they arent posting either or anything but to rape thestore is pretty bad. o freaking wells. lets just hope this doesnt become a habit on NT, otherwise im only telling anything I see to those who actuallycontribute to this thread as opposed to just showboating pictures of their recent "steals."

^^^
To my knowledge...here and there, outlets will get some sbs. I know Tiffanys...shanghais and a few others have hit outlets before

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Quick report from Auburn Hills, MI Nike Factory Store

Huarache Runners-69.99-FSR
-Mowabb
-Tan/Teal

Nike Dunk High Premium-49.99-FSR
-White/Pine Green/ Maize
317891-131

Nike Dunk Low CL-49.99-FSR
-anthracite / black / glacier blue
318020-001

Huarache B-49.99?
Black/Black-FSR
Navy/Green- sz 9.5 only

Zoom Lebron V-99.99 FSR
Black/white/red
Dunkman- Sz 12 only

STAT II- 89.99-FSR
Cool Grey/ White/ Orange

Zoom BB 69.99-FSR
White/Grey/Pimento
Black/Black/Yellow

248-858-9291

hey which huarache runners? you mean those ACG huaraches quickstrikes from a few months ago?

^^
I know the outlet in Minnesota had the white Supreme Blazers for 49.99! I called and i was a week to late. I wonder if any NT'ers picked any up? The salesassociate told me that bulk buyers (of course) came and bought all of them...

Typecast3,

they are the huarache runners that came out earlier this year there were three colorways. The Mowabb, a Tan/Teal/Black and a Dark Brown and Purple. AuburnHills has the first two mentioned for 69.99. Hopefully i cleared that up for you.

this thread needs a membership of its own, too many lookers just come in see what there is and buy bulk

i shud mod this thread

Designer Athletic has Jordan 1s Military Appreciations for 100 bucks... for anyone still looking. Free shipping for orders of 59.99 or more too.

Just checked the San Ysidro outlet for any SDers... nothing much has changed. Only thing worth a look at are the Kobe 2K4s (FSR on the Black/Purples) and theSTATs (sz 11 and up, black/white/purple).

Got some nice Jordan shorts there though.

Back
Top Bottom