Website/Store price updates for OCTOBER 2007

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

There has been a lot of them lately, and i'm sure there will be a lot more...this will be to condense all of them, and won't get out of hand. As you may have noticed, the Mods usually will delete or lock any outside threads. We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**Just a reminder...Many of the commercial websites (Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction and Champs) put up inventory that usually isn't available. Try adding to your cart to see if it is available before you get all excited and post something in here.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

What is NDC? And why does finishline restock on aquas because I have never seen them or eastbay restock on anything?

Thanks for the update T. I guess I'll add pics of them. On another note JMadidas said that the city XX2 PE's were pretty limited. Does anyone know how limited?
sidelineapparel_1971_70702538

sidelineapparel_1970_113241311

sidelineapparel_1971_71073453

sidelineapparel_1971_70874102

sidelineapparel_1970_113007435

sidelineapparel_1970_113118859

Just got these in today:
sidelineapparel_1971_78671379

sidelineapparel_1971_78900199

sidelineapparel_1971_74766827

sidelineapparel_1971_74416474
The BIGGEST SALE ever is here!!! 25-50% off ALL merchandise in October.FREE SHOE WALLPAPERS HERE!!!My Collection

Back ordered

EASTBAY FSR of jordans 7 cardinals, flint grey, jordan 5 green beans jordan4 militaries all in back order some big sizes on jordan 4 black cats and pures

They expect the items to be available for shipment the first half of November

i just called eastbay and they said they will have them. earlier today they were in stock, now they are all back ordered probably. just 30 minutes ago when i placed my order, i was able to add the retro 7 cardinals but now they are gone...i wish they had this out earlier because i just got my 3rd pair of 7 cardinals from ebay this weekend, but i guess i cant complain when they are VNDS for only $65 shipped. but yea, order when you get a chance. they wont charge your card until they come out anyways so if you are looking for some retros you didnt cop before here is the chance.

i just copped another pair of military IVs for my self and got my bro his first pair (i know the quality sucks but i love the IVs); plus having 3 pairs of VII cardinals is enough for me and too bad they didnt have any more flint greys VIIs and the pure IV and blackcat IV weren't my size.

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Damn I really want Flint VII my money was missing when they dropped and they're about $50-60 over retail now for a DS pair... :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

yeah i saw them yesterday and i was able to get any pair i wanted, just ordered a pair of flints and cardinals sz 11.5 they came out to 278 i think. i knew cheking on eastbay would pay off eventually.....
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

Just copped Jordan XX2 red/wht/blk for 126.99 shipped from beastbay.com. I've been waiting for price to drop on these 22s
JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

eastbay emailed me and said the flints I ordered are not instock but will be shipped out withing 2 weeks.
By the way, email me if you're interested in blk/sil XVIII lows for retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RS16767 good for 20% off any purchase from karmaloop.com gotkix@gmail.com

i see they still have the mili IVs but do you guys think that its it actually comes with everything or are they are b grades that hit the outles?

damn i slept on the 4s...i dont feel too bad tho they dont look that hot.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

If somebody is looking for a solid pair of cheap Jordan's for basketball, Eastbay has a FSR of White/Black/University Blue Team 9.5's for $59.99.

Eastbay has a 9 and a 9.5 in the Peapods

8.5 in Aquas

As of 10/16
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Back
Top Bottom