Wednesday Addams on Netflix

1670127848622.png
My two personalities battling each other every day 😂

New favourite show. Her fav unsolved murder is the black dahlia which is also my fav death metal bands name (for the same reason)
EB91AA7D-BED9-4A64-A12C-B16578037DF5.jpeg

9DF9343C-3797-49B6-B41F-B6A9BC920537.jpeg

So much so if I ever have a daughter her name will be Dahlia.

But yes I’ve always enjoyed the Addams family and lore. I don’t know some of the backlash the actress is getting. Haven’t read it but in passing. Could’ve gotten another actor to play pops tho

New favourite show. Her fav unsolved murder is the black dahlia which is also my fav death metal bands name (for the same reason)

But yes I’ve always enjoyed the Addams family and lore. I don’t know some of the backlash the actress is getting. Haven’t read it but in passing. Could’ve gotten another actor to play pops tho

Actress is getting backlash? Who Jenna? I havent heard any backlash about her. Luis Gomez did fine, true to the OG where Morticia is tall and skinny and pops is shorter and fat.

cause that man Raul Julia set the bar too high

shhh I feel like the bar was set too high with morticia and fester too

fred armisen is my dude most of the time but I did not think he’d get worked by christopher Lloyd like this

Only backlash i’ve seen is a short clip on youtube saying jenna ortega wouldn’t mind if next season wednesday was shown to be bisexual. The anti-gay people hated her saying that.

Dude, I’m also a big TBDM fan. Still sad about Trevor, as he has the best voice for a metal band. Glad they decided to keep the band going.

Same. Finally jumped on last night and knocked out two episodes. I was legit glad they were 50+ min long too but it doesn't feel like it when you watch it.

I don't trust Christina Ricci right now tho :nerd:

No surprise there. Well we know they go into famous mythical monster sci-fi while having a stern basis of Edgar Allan Poe. They have a lot of mythology to work with which is very cool, but I’m interested if they will integrate H.P. Lovecraft. He’s a cosmic horror Legend, while also being from the north east around the same time as Poe. Being set in Vermont n all.

While also being notoriously racist. But calling a spade a spade, everyone was racist back then, but he was extra racist.

Back
Top Bottom