WEEK 1: Air Jordan I Appreciation!

My first pair of jordans but i dont have them anymore.
For Sale: Air Jordan XIV Black/Red DS Size 9
WANTED:
Air Jordan Maroon VI 7.5 Box
Air Jordan VI Retro Card
Air Jordan VI Flight Club Card
Air Jordan VI Lace Locks

Quote:
I beg to differ

well, you lace up your shoes the way you like. theses are mine and thats the way i like em.
Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

good stuff ya'll... im still lookin for the breds...
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Only pair of I's i have. Wish I had some OG's...
1z56w7c.jpg

i really wished id nevered returned my low top 1's
If you from where I'm from you gotta get how you live

here are my tees to go with the shoes posted on the previous page.
85098.jpg

85097.jpg

85096.jpg

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

J he got banned last time I heard.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

^^ he didnt get banned i just saw him post
-AnGeL_O

aim:gHeTtOnOyPi

Quote:
^^ he didnt get banned i just saw him post

Are you sure, because he has been gone for a minute. Show me his last post. My boy Rudy told me he got banned.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

I just won some 94 retros off eBay today, hopefully i will have them tomorrow.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

i need a pair of 1's in my life, not the patent leather's though, those are crap

be on the lookout for my I-XXI collection post later today
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Back
Top Bottom