WEEK 1: Air Jordan I Appreciation!

I wanted to start these posts up again, but with a twist...

Each week, we'll have an appreciation for each Air Jordan. As usual, people will post their collection of AJ's for that particular week. (i.e. Week 1 will be the Air Jordan I, Week 2 will be the Air Jordan II, etc, etc...)

But what I wanted to do to make this one different, is have people post EVERYTHING related to that Air Jordan....This includes, matching JB gear specifically for that model, and even pics of you wearing models (WDYWT shots)...So instead of just looking at collection pics, we can see what else people got to show their love for that particular model...get it?

I'll start with some collection shots, and a few t-shirts...But feel free to add anything related to the Air Jordan I...

aj1b.jpg

16byg3n.jpg

16byhw3.jpg

16byhz5.jpg

16bk6eo.jpg

16bk6lh.jpg

16gldoo.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ijaipino HEAAAAAT :pimp:
pimp.gif
three four five
REFS:frown:NT)jordanfan123, aikoo, kicksmvp, kington32, kiickinit, creature206, SelectaClutchStar,
wanksta23, Makeitclap, MIKEBDAGR8, shmearo, Ceefr, sneakerjunkie(ISS)sickplicity, jerria528, TWO3, baller23tay, hazii82, tony.tizzle, DominicanCabeza, dommyounan, AYoiTzJDA, El Bro, tetzloff, whiterrice14, aka dr dre, Deezy.(AIM)TJHOOD16

nice thread, and great collection of 1's ijaipino. looking foward to seeing this thread expand.
i JAY rock, i NIKE rock

Very nice stuff! I'll recycle a pic from the Shoes X Toys post. Some 1985 love:
15mk29x.jpg

"A heartless hand on my shoulder, A push and a it's over...But before I began,I was bored before I even began... -SPM

the 23 shirt in ijapino's last pic is nice
when did it come out?
BUY MY STUFF NYC
midnight navy VI sz9.5
bred XIV sz8.5
dmp sz8.5

Good stuff Screetch & ijapino!

Here's some of my favorite pics.

I'm the guy from Alaska.

So much heat on page 1 :wow:
eek.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Quote:
the 23 shirt in ijapino's last pic is nice
when did it come out?

I think I got it at Footaction when the platinum I's came out. The reason why I added it to the AJI post is because the back has a giant silver 3M wings logo...
[/i]

wow... drooling on my computer as i type...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Interesting...

If you get a chance, we'd all like to see some more pics of 'em...

It's just that I've seen many fakes in that particular colorway...so If they're real, I'd like to know more about 'em. Like where'd you get them? What size? Pictures of the tag? etc...
[/i]

ive shows them here before several times you must have missed the pics...here are more including the tag..
16hp93a.jpg

16hp9fp.jpg

16hpa2s.jpg

16hpunn.jpg

16hpz4z.jpg

good try though? get your info straight before u post

these are confirmed one of 3 players Rip Hamilton, MJ when he was with the Wizards, and Kobe for a Jordan Charity game

Back
Top Bottom