Week 10 BCS/AP/Coaches Polls

I feel bad for Hawaii in a way, nobody will play them, Hawaii needs to pay these schools out of their pockets just to get decent matchups outside of their conference.

I don't feel like watching OSU in the championship game either, defintely want to see Oregon/LSU just for Pac-10/SEC fans to go crazy against one another :lol:
laugh.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Quote:
Damn, you hate South Carolina that bad?

It must be Steve Spurrier, he gets under folks skin.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Stop it. SOUTHERN CAL has no business being as high as they are.

Quote:
Oregon should be #2 NO QUESTION
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

man i still cant believe that lsu converting on 4th down -_- damn

Quote:
If tOSU plays Oregon, they'll win. Tressel is much better than Belotti at X's and O's and he'll figure out how to beat the Duck defense. Gang Green it is not.

duck defense aint that good...u can beat their d..but uo will score on any team

Quote:
Stop it. SOUTHERN CAL has no business being as high as they are.
laugh.gif
They're rated 17th, exactly how is that being rated too high? There's like 4-5 teams rated ahead of USC that's resume's are no better.

Oregon doesn't deserve to jump LSU although LSU clearly isn't showing that dominance and swag they had earlier in the season...but I guess it could be cuz LSU plays tough games almost every week.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

First, Oregon should not be ranked ahead of LSU, seeing how both of them lost close to teams that are reeling down the stretch you have to compare the wins. Since this board loves rakings so much LSU has beaten 5 ranked teams to Oregon's 2. And I'm sorry to all you PAC-10 heads beating USC this season isn't much to brag about. But with all that said I think in the end we will see an LSU-Oregon matchup in New Orleans because I think Michigan is gonna ruin the Buckeyes season.

As for Kansas they deserve to be where they are, but I don't see them lasting much longer. I don't think they can knock off both Mizzou and OU, I think they have a chance against 1 but not both.

Last but not least I am in no means hating on Hawaii, because it is true that they don't get prized recruits and it very respectable that they have such great records, but the fact is they play in a second rate conference. The WAC is not a legitimate football conference. Boise St. had a magical run last season but it was just that. Hawaii fans always say no one will come and play them, there is no benefit to flying your team 6 time zones away to beat a mediocre team that will do absolutely nothing for your sos.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

Until LSU loses again...They should be #2
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

I have no problem with LSU at #2. Some say that Oregon hasn't beaten many ranked teams, but that win IN Michigan is looking better every week. I don't think Ohio State is going to win out, I think Michigan(or someone) will beat them. Hopefully Oregon doesn't win out and then have 2001 play out again...

Oregon almost passed LSU in the AP pols though.

Will it hurt the Ducks in the rankings next week not playing?
Team Portland Trail Blazers
503​
Oregon State Beavers
Portland StateVikings​

I hate to break it to everyone, but if KU wins out (and I really don't think they will), they will leapfrog both Oregon and LSU. Think about it. The pollsters go by what's happening/hot right now (kinda like NT...lol). In 4 weeks, that will be KU. If they win out, that will mean that they've beaten 2 top 10 teams in a row. I guarantee that is enough for them to jump to #2. That being said, I really don't think it will happen. When we first started rolling, I looked to this weekends game as the one where we'd hit a roadblock.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

KU wont jump LSU and Oregon even if they go undefeated, that will only give them 2 wins over ranked teams during the season and LSU will have 7 and Oregon I believe will have 2 as well. So by the total body of work over the season, KU may be able to jump Oregon, but not LSU. The only way I can see them geting the title game is if tOSU loses and Oregon isn't impressive in its wins at the end of the season. But playing in a championship game will give KU an advantage over Oregon (see UF jumping Michigan last year)
Team Indy Colts
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

Yea i defintitely agree with that.. KU would be in the national championship.. which would be a real shame, as i think an OSU vs.LSU /Oregon national championship would be soo much better IMO..

You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

I don't think KU will beat OU though..so i'm not too concerned about them.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Since this board loves rakings so much LSU has beaten 5 ranked teams to Oregon's 2.

Oregon has beaten 3 ranked teams (BCS ranking):

9. Arizona State
12. Michigan
17. USC

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I won't even say the words "national championship" after what happened in '01 :smh:
smh.gif
We were #2 in both polls and still lost out to a Nebraska team that lost by something like 55 points to Colorado and din't even win their own conference :lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
#10 FOR HEISMAN​

Well, Ohio State or LSU need to lose before we can talk about that ^^

And we need to win and do our business. If Mizzou can beat Kansas, and then beat Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship, then I think we'll be okay. But again, we need some help from either voters, or from those teams losing.
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

Back
Top Bottom