Week 15 Appreciation: Air Jordan XV Collections...etc

MJ retired again...But his legacy carried on with the brand. The XV is probably most people's LEAST favorite in the Air Jordan series, however, It still deserves it's appreciation because without it, we wouldn't know how to get to 16. It probably won't be retroed for awhile, and when it does, rumor has it, that it will be altered from it's original release....So start looking for OG's now! I, myself, am curious to see some Player/Team Exclusives!

Check it:

2vjqvlg.jpg

4gspmbs.jpg

2vn2ple.jpg

29p28pc.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!
Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XL
HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

although i love the XV like no other, i sadly own zero pairs.
nice stuff everyone.
nebody wanna sell a sz 10.5/11, holla....
youngthan@gmail.com
Looking for DS Retro II mids any color(preferably wht/blk/red) SZ 10.5-11

Its Youngthan man...

the 15s are actually one of my favorite Jordans. The grey and white one is straight fire. I wish i could get my hands on a pair...

i had back in the day the obsidiean/white( sorry if spelt wrong just kinda tired ) they were diffrent and thats what i liked about them!
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

ima try to scoop some new ones under retail on ebay... thats the only way
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Trade your dunks or Jordans for my 07 Retro Vs!!!

Quote:
The XV is probably most people's LEAST favorite in the Air Jordan series

Yeah...that's sad too. I thought they were fresh. Better than that crap we call the XXI.

Anyway, this shoe will always hold a special place in my heart. Rocked it brand new to my High School Grad in 2000, sorry i have no pics though.

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Woof . The XV's are real hard on the eyes. For some reason I thought you were going to skip this Jordan

I think the XV are design-wise one of the best jordans ever made. unfortunately don't own a pair, but i will defenitly get a pair when it will be retroed

i remember back in tha day..eastbay had team edition XVs in tha clearance section for like $69.99...highly underrated..lookin for the flint greys as we speak..
WesCo Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-I NEED DS sz10-12 PENNY 3s-​

Oh man Air j xiii, my carolina xv's discolored in the same spot, the same way on the toe area....what a wierd coincidence. I thought i was the only one that this happened to, i was so disappointed. Sighhh...guess it was just crappy quality. I need a new pair, XV'S....Appreciated.
...Jinkies!

...I wish you had a halo...and by that...I mean I wish you were dead...

Can anyone tell me if these fit true to size or if I can get away with a 1/2 size larger then my normal size? Thanks

lol my mom got me like 5 pair when i was ten........but since i didnt know @#%$ about shoes i tossed them because the top was makin my foot hurt..........o the money i couldve made........

Back
Top Bottom