Week 16 Appreciation: Air Jordan XVI Collections...etc

The XVI represented the transition MJ was supposed to make from the gym to the office. A very elegant looking shoe that somewhat resembled the XI's a bit with the patent toe. The removable shroud was a new concept, and we quickly learned that it got old quick. However, the XVI's seem to be forgotten behind many of the great AJ's in the series, but it's deffnately a favorite of mine....

2cgg6et.jpg

4dbz1g0.jpg

4fypcg7.jpg

30jpxfo.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!
Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XL
HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Hey Cory, how come you don't have the Cherrywoods? (I understand not having the Gingers)...

MINE:

I was waiting for them to both go down in price when I was working at Cope's, and by the time they did, someone had sold my stash....

True story...ha.

Now I can't find a DS pair for less than retail!
[/i]

16s looking real nice. I shouldnt have slept on any of these.
---------------
The young one.

I got the black/reds, will post pics later.

Edit ok it's later:

In HS I wore them to all kinds of banquets and stuff. They were basically my dress shoes.

HERE ARE MINE. THE CHERRYWOODS AND ONE PAIR OF BREDS ARE DS. THESE ARE MY FAVORITE AND ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. SORRY ABOUT THE FOCUS OR LACK OF IT.

It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

I only have the white/blue mids and the black lows. I have been wanting those blk/red mids for a while now! I slept on them when they first came out! I almost slept on this whole series altogether. But luckily i was able to grab the last pair of the white/blue mids. I think they were even the display model, that every1 picks up and touches? I usually hate to get the display model but i said man i need those! Had the lady take them off the rack and hold them in the back for me until i had the money to kop them! And my sisters b/f came thru on me with the blk lows on with the silver and blk laces and killed it! So i had to grab them up when they first came out! Now they're damn near beat! I need a new pair! Sux!! I guess i wore those too much? At one point they were my fav. pair! So comfy!!

I'm still kicking myself for not getting these when they came out |I
tired.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

These are one of my favorites. Very classy look.

I also have the white/red lows but they're real beat so I don't wanna take pics until I clean them up.

1000 posts! :D
happy.gif

[/i]
[/i]

i recently finally got a DS sz 13 in the cherrywoods.
Not sure why, but that color is too fresh. I love the burgandy shroud...
the blk/reds are insane obviously... still looking for a decent priced pair in a 13... basically impossible
---I want your DS Air Max's sz 13---

ForSale: DS Pearl XXs and BOTH L'style XIVs sz 14... PM me!!

i think the 16's were the last great MJ shoe ( look wise). i love how the blue and navy and blakc and red look wihtout the flap thingy
Kenneth....Stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school

DS BRED XVIs SZ 9 (SOLD AND I MISS EM)

NDS BRED XVIs SZ 9.5 (UP FOR GRABS ON EBAY)

VNDS WHITE/NAVY XVIs (MIIIIINE)

My All-Time Favorite Jordan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Supreme Ruler of the Metaphoric Kingdom
I CAN STILL GET YOU VAGINA!!
LOL YEAH REAL (()). I am not a pimp. I SWEAR

Got junk23 those soles are icy on the first ones.... Yeah most def a grail for me I passed so many times on these because a lack of cash.

NY to SD

Back
Top Bottom