Week 17 Appreciation: Air Jordan XVII Collections...etc

Micheal's 2nd Comeback shoe! Also the first general release basketball sneaker to debut at $200! The shoes came with a metal case, CD, lacelocks, and a removable cover. IMO, the XVII a decent shoe, but probably looked over by alot of people due to the expensive price tag. If you were lucky enough though, many places dropped them down in price as low as $79.99!

29fpaav.jpg

43pvf6a.jpg

2lc5slk.jpg

2f0g1n6.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!
Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XL
HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

I've always wanted the copper. Can anybody tell us what technology is in the 17? I was just thinking about this today.
TeamEagles
I Poop in T.O.'s mouth​
Scar TissueThat I WishYou Saw

Never wore the shrouds, because my feet are to wide. Played in them often a few years ago. One of my favs for sure.

/Can anybody tell us what technology is in the 17?\

blow-molded max air in heel, zoom in FF
Team Green​
DWest - Bassy - PDouble - Gomes - Big Al - Perk - Wally - G2​
Will someone please take Brian Scalabrine?​

^

I dont know if this answers your question, but here:

Leather uppers, hidden quick lace system, lace-locks, Carbon-fibre sheath, Dynamic-fit sleeve, removable mid-foot strap and Zoom Air sole

Lightweight Phylon midsole with blow molded heel Air-Sole unit and forefoot Tuned Air unit, TPU heel stabilizer for heel and ankle support, translucent TPU cover protects heel Air-Sole unit, full-length composite shank plate provides increased arch support and prevents turf toe.

Solid rubber outsole with strategically placed sticky rubber, two midfoot rubber pods for additional midfoot support. Shoe comes with briefcase and cd.

The soles were designed based on a golf course with fairways, greens and bunkers.... interesting
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS

Original Jordan Salesman Samples Currently up.

is the XVII the only jordan ever to NOT have a Black/Red colorway?? I honestly only really like Js in Bred or White/Red colorway
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

i want some mules
i dont know why, but they appeal to me somehow...
My feet are strong, Joe Rogan!

This is the first Air Jordans I ever pay with my own money.

My pockets were hurting because of the price tag $200+ tax :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

sorry, too lazy to take new pics, especially since this is the only pair I have... still lookin good since I 1st got them in 2002 in the 9th grade

2i8eycn.jpg

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>

the college blues are actually my grails. they're the shoe that gt my intothe shoe game.
Team Green​
DWest - Bassy - PDouble - Gomes - Big Al - Perk - Wally - G2​
Will someone please take Brian Scalabrine?​

Lost an auction this weekend for a pair of Coppers.....grrrrrrr

Post those Lightnings, Fed! lol This is all I got....

3yyyzk4.jpg
FLINTGREY - kicks for sale (e-mail me)
flintgreyNT@gmail.com
[URL="http://www.myspace.com/flintgreynt

^^Co-sign. ijapino, do you have all the AJs 1-21 in like multiples of every colorways? How long have you been collecting?
TeamEagles
I Poop in T.O.'s mouth​
Scar TissueThat I WishYou Saw

Quote:
ijapino is rich

Hardly....I didn't buy ONE pair of XVII's for retail. I got all of 'em for atleast 30% off, and the multiples I bought for $100 each. Back then I was working at a sporting goods store, and I recieved an employee discount on all of 'em....

Quote:
ijapino, do you have all the AJs 1-21 in like multiples of every colorways? How long have you been collecting?
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XLHELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Back
Top Bottom