Week 19 Appreciation: Air Jordan XIX Collections...etc

The XIX's were inspired by the deadly Black Mamba snake, and quickly drew comparisons to the XI's since it had a patent toe, and a similiar shape. However, the shoe was a lil heavy and didn't quite breath very well partially due to the flex shroud that covered the laces. The XIX's were also the first shoe to be available in regional colorways. And they did so with the standard model as well as the SE model. The lows also featured the debut of the "LS" model...

2cse2kg.jpg

4idc3gi.jpg

44i4qjc.jpg

4bial4x.jpg

2udys1k.jpg

403faky.jpg

3ztlegn.jpg

4hroev4.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!
Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XL
HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Got the black/reds will edit with pic tonight.

Edit: okay maybe sooner than tonight. I even have a un-opened mailer. :D
happy.gif

My first pair of jordans (july 2005), they were on sale for $90.
i've outgrown them, they're size 10 and i'm now an 11.

Quote:
didn't quite breath very well partially due to the flex shroud that covered the laces
2h6wtqd.jpg
eBay auctions!!

here is my addition, these are my favourite j's that i currently own next to my 18's i searched about 8 months for these and when i got them, i was sooooo thankful, btw, flame me on this or not, everytime i wear these, i put clear tape on the bottom so that the soles are always icy, after about 4 wears, the soles still look DS

boy those were gawd awful..i know i'm one of da few that would take da XV's over these...

only ones i liek are da SE's and i got a pair of navy ones.
team platano

check out da myspace

Hey peep's here are my XIX's minus my beater white pair. I never got the lows because i've got bad ankles and didn't like the P.E. 's hope you like them on my signature ugly comforter.
It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

139182540.jpg
R.I.P JAY Fidel 08/21/06
Forever in my heart ,mind, and soul
TeamRL Polo
TeamFreshPrince

^agreed, they would have been a way more succusful shoe in my book if they wouldnt have made my shins bleed unless i wore high cut socks. and then the lows not having the same cushioning or fit as the mids was also not a wise move. I do still love the shrouded mids though.
gone now ^

still with me \/
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

i only like the se ....... and those bibby's are nice
Do you really want a roundhouse kick To the Face in these badboys!!!​
Stictly Famous​

The OG colorway of the XIX's, the white/flint grey, is a classic J. One of the most overlooked J's of all time. I love my pair. And the box has the most original design for a shoebox ever.

white/grey and black/red are the only ones i would consider

the rest are pretty ugly
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

i dont have any.......
WANTED: laser iv's black, alts, ice blues, sz 12

*for sale or trade : ds mist blues, militarys, sz 12

myspace.com/jordan23f

I got the flints, high socks are a must on those, the top of the tex flex digs right into your legs.

The cushioning is the best of all the Jordans, but sometimes it feels too soft.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

the shoe is waaaaay to soft.. i would not reccomend for basketball, they seem to bulky... the 18's are the best shoes that i have ever played in.. they have amazing grip even on a dusty floor and they have a lot of comfort and support.... imo the 19's are only for show purposes

Back
Top Bottom