WEEK 2: Air Jordan II Appreciation!

Probably one of the most underrated Jordans out of the entire series. The II's get no love, but let's try and change that with the WEEK 2 Appreciation!

OG's, 94 Retros, and Current ones... Just for the hell of it, we can even count the Nu Retro II's! post what you got along with any gear that matches up with your kicks...post how you rock 'em, stock 'em, and floss 'em!

Whatcha got?!

1zckdjm.jpg

1zckfn5.jpg

1zckfox.jpg

1zckfpz.jpg

1zckfu8.jpg

And I know I posted these pics in the Week 1 Appreciation, but the Wings logo is all about the II's as well!

16bk6eo.jpg

And here's a shooting jacket I got specifically for the II's:

1zcl2px.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

i'm not really into jordans, but i got love for the mid jordan IIs

(i need any nike air force 1s in sizes 11-13 in so cal 323)​

I've always love the II and I couldn't wait til they were retroed. I have bad ankles so I never got in to the low tops, but heres what I have. Sorry about the 3's they were already in the picture. Let me know what ya think.

It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

I had a pair of the white retro hi's...returned them a couple of days later and got some Asics + store credit...

No lies.

the only pair i got.

rap is like cocain if you want some heavy weight Iam yo man crime-mob cruked coke weight the same I cook it up I chop it up I do my thang watch me do my thang -Crime Mob

you can never go wrong with a pair or two of the ii's . the retro low ii's suck , only o.g. or '94 low's .....................
'' fresh for '86 you suckers '' K.R.S.ONE BDP

be on the lookout fot my I-XXI collection post later today
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Air Jordan II will always get my respect.
The first nike shoes without the Nike check :wow:
eek.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Just some pics hangin' around the PC.

OG's
1zgc5ko.jpg

94' Retro' High's
wck7tg.jpg

94' Retro' Low's
wck8ef.jpg

94' Retro' Set
wck8l5.jpg

Multiple Pairs available[/url]​

my 03, 04, 05 whatever retros i luv these shoes
1zm0al4.jpg

you know how they say that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes just like regular Dr. Pepper? Well somebody F***** up!!!

Back
Top Bottom