Week 21 Appreciation: Air Jordan XXI Collections...etc

The latest incarnation of the Air Jordan brought us a removable IPS cushioning system, quilted lining, a secret hidden message, and NO MORE LACE COVERS! The XXI's may go down as one of the more underrated shoes, but what it lacks in flare, it makes up for in comfort. The only beef I have with the XXI's is the fact they didn't release the black/red suede as a MID top....Instead we had to settle for the lows.

40bifbl.jpg

4dq0rcy.jpg

30sd46g.jpg

3y66q8w.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

^^ wow, you got all releases right?

i just my 2 favourite colorways, still DS (sorry for the big pics)

2vxkhg8.jpg

In spring I wanna un-DS the reds with that 1997 AJ XIII shirt!!
perfect match imo

2q407l3.jpg

PS: I'm from AUSTRIA

I will post right under my brotha. I just got the black ones for $90 from finish line, but i don't have pictures. I can't wear lows due to bad ankles. I really like the blacks, but the reds are my favorite.
It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

Very very nice guys. LOL ijapino has every air jordan ever released in every color.
TeamEagles
I Poop in T.O.'s mouth​

M Tracy V McGrady P​

I got the red/blacks and the black/grey. I will post later.

Edit: Sorry for the delay I was converting WMA files for an iPod.

I actually owned the white/reds for about 10 hours. After buying them and getting them home I noticed a huge nasty scuff on the toe.
I returned them the next day, and used that money from the return for the red/blacks. Still have yet to wear them but I like them.

I bought these thinking they'd perform like the XX. I was mistaken. I regret paying retail for my blk/gray pair, my only pair.
______
WE GROWN.

my 21's. haven't purchased the lows yet. might still buy the white/carolina's but i hate the white sole. was going to buy the black/red's but don't like the fact that they couldn't do these right either (took off patent leather, outlined 23 & changed the tongue). as for my pairs, the reds are my favorites, followed by the grey/carolina's even though i wear my black pair the most.
7faeeb3a9e_ecb4104e2b_l.jpg
SIDELINEAPPAREL.COM NEW ARRIVALS. CHECK THE COUPON STICKY FOR 20% OFF EVERYTHINGI LIKE MY KICKS WITH A LITTLE DIRT ON THE BOTTOM & A LITTLE CREASE ON TOP.

VERY NICE ^
190450879.jpg
R.I.P JAY Fidel 08/21/06
Forever in my heart ,mind, and soul
TeamRL Polo
TeamFreshPrince

just an idea ijapino for next week you should do a group pic with all the shoes. One more thing looking at your collection for the last 3-4 months really made the sesmester go by quick
TEAM JANKY​

Back
Top Bottom