WEEK 4: Air Jordan IV Appreciation! Collections, WDYWT...

Ask anyone what their favorite Jordan is of all time, and most people will say the XI's....However, the IV's are usually followed very closely. The netting, the wings, Mars Blackmon, the shot....All symbolic of the IV. I'd have to say that the Air Jordan really began it's take off into another level with this release....

Show your appreciation this week, by posting your collection of IV's, along with anything else related to the great shoe. Post your matching gear, posters, WDYWT shots

20qdu0l.jpg

20qdu6t.jpg

20qe1as.jpg

20qdufp.jpg

20qdx0k.jpg

20qdzye.jpg

20qe0lz.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

yo i swear u have 1 of the best collections on NT, i'd say in the top 5
i got bricks if u need that kind of weight, i been young, fly, and flashy JD kinda late-Hell rell
be easy u bastards, u wouldnt be as nice as me with anger management classes-Jr Writer

I predict millions of Mars IVs, so I'll just say I have them. I got lasers too, but we'll just use your pics, LOL!!
If you need cell phones or plans, talk to me!!! All major brands!!! If you need it I can probably get it....

started collecting around when the 21s came out, mid-march i think.

dsc01728yy3.jpg

I don't collect Jordans, I wear them !

cant wait till my check comes in the mail......
but here are my brothers

Do you think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face in these Badboys!

every1 prob. gonna post mars here :lol:
laugh.gif

170015648.jpg

170015633.jpg

170015655.jpg

170015637.jpg

170015624.jpg

only ones i have left are the mars and bred 4's :\
ohwell.gif

i need the cements again so i can complete my og color 4's collection (after militarys)

nice to see og militaries and mars there ijapino
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Mars up Later.
159871433.jpg
:smile:
smile.gif

"Ralph Lauren Was Borin Before I Wore Em"

RL Polo[/b]​
FreshPrince[/b]​

Some pics of my IVs. No pics of lasers or mars though

158633757.jpg

more pics up later
F/S: NDS White/Silver Vs sz 11 w/lacelocks $170
VVNDS Mist IVs sz 11.5, w/everything $125.
DS Tier-0 AM03 Vars.Red sz 10 $190 - AM360 Silver/Red & White/Silver sz 7.5 $175 each
AIM:Jonny91589 Email Jonny207@yahoo.com

What up NT? Been collectin' IV's for what seems like IV ever. Here are a couple of my IV"S, no og,s cause i wore em out.

170096532.jpg

170092067.jpg

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

For sale! DS tour IV sz. 11, DS Chambray VII sz. 11,11.5,12, DS Pacific VII sz. 9.5, DS Ice Blue X sz.12, DS Cardinal VII sz. 9.5, DS Black Cat sz. 9.5, DS Pures sz. 9.5, DS XIII sz. 9.5 white and red lo. Reply with offers if interested.

I'm that Punjabi guy, if that matters. This is a shout out to all the people who say: Quote "I have never seen an Indian dude rockin J's. All they do is sell them at high prices before release dates, end Quote. I just proved y'all wrong.

Quote:
nice to see militaries and mars there ijapino

:\
ohwell.gif
Huh?

Great post. My favorite Jordan of all-time. No pictures, but Mars and Black/Red (coming soon) for me.

I need Cements, badly.

The Air Jordan IV is a instant classic.
-Fire Red
-Military
-Cement
-The shot
-Do The Right Thing

And the Mars just got release today :D
happy.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

the best jordan ever...i have two pairs of og fire red ,cool grey, tour....but dont have any recent pics of them...

some one post the eminems and unftd... :smokin
smokin.gif

[/url]​

airjordan4148pm.jpg

OHHH how i wish i had just one pair of these IV's, they are my favorite jordans ever. once i get some more dollar dollar bills.

but they are the ONLY IV's i like.

It's always mind-blowing seeing OG IV's DS...maybe it's psychological but they're almost like a different shoe to ANY Retro IV (99 or other).

Anyways - as I've stated time n time again, it's the shoe that pretty much woke me up.

Too many happy OG memories...and I won't bore you with em now.

I've been doin' this since CHiPs was out

I know a man with a wooden leg

Back
Top Bottom