Week 5 Appreciation! Air Jordan V, Collections, Gear, WDYWT!

Like every Air Jordan, the V took Mike to new heights. Including a 69 point performance against Cleveland. It was also one of the first times we got to see The "Player Exclusive" on anybody. You see, Mike's versions had a #23 stitched on the sides. Only about 100 each are rumored to exist in the white/black and black/silver colorways. See, even back in 1990 Nike was ahead of its time.

This Jordan also holds a special place in my heart as it's the "one that started it all" for my addiction to shoes. I remember going school shopping, and my mother asking me what I wanted for school shoes. I pointed to the original white/black/fire-reds. This was a shot in the dark since the only thing I rocked before J's was slip on coasters from Mervyns. After begging and pleading with Moms, she cracked and I soon had my first pair of J's. To this day, it remains the only Jordan I wore so far into the ground that I had no choice but to throw them away.

With them upcoming releases of new colorways as well as older OG models, I'm happy that they're coming out once again. Here's what I have so far:

21boy10.jpg

21bp4j7.jpg

21bp4l5.jpg

21bp4ra.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

very nice ijapino. i'm happy to be getting my first couple pairs of V's this year and next. wish i could post pics of my own, but i will be able to play along in these appreciation posts one day
[/url]

[/url]

S RARE LEBRONS HERE[/b][/url]

again ILJAPINO i hate you for owning another pair on my hitlist in my size. i just let go of a pair of 2000 retroes that i shouldnt have let go of. thank god i don't like the 6s too much so you won't break my heart next week.
looking for these in a 10-11
white/red patent air flight 89. FA exclusive (vnds-ds)
black/cement/red '99 retro 4s (nds-vnds)
black/cement 3s (vnds-ds)
black/royal penny 2 (vnds-ds)

Here is a recycled pic, Ima put a newer one up soon
118290753.jpg

The laces are black, its just cuz of the camera
118290760.jpg

Cheers to one of my top 3 favorite Jordan shoes ever.

"I'm the guy from Alaska."

I love these posts. Unfortunately for me I have no Vs. Very nice heat ijapino and Phase2

The Air Jordan V
-The clear sole
-the 3m tongue

The colorway are crazy
-Black/silver :pimp:
pimp.gif

-Grapes
-Laney
-Fire Red
-white/red/black

I can't wait till August because I have never own a pair before.
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Very Nice 5s everyone.
Reppen Staten Island, Ny, The Forgotten Borough
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

Here's my contribution, sorry bout the quality, pic is from my phone, since my digi is broke.

1zyaqvb.jpg

The V's are my second favorite jordan of all time(black/silver colorway is my favorite).
Auburn Fan 4 Life, WAR EAGLE!

Back
Top Bottom