Week 6 Appreciation! Air Jordan VI, Collections, Gear, WDYWT

The VI with forever be symbolic to Mike's first Championship. The shoe was so far ahead of it's time it ain't even funny. The ultra light construction, the cut out holes on the tongue so you can pull 'em up extra high! The back entry pull tab, clear soles, hidden lacing pocket, clean toe, Lace locks, reflective liner (OG models!),...And for those that remember the Little Richie commercial:

"Look Ma', I can Fly!!"

And before you ask any questions, the black/royal VI's were customized by KVN31 of Niketalk.

23rlicl.jpg

23rlrew.jpg

23rls88.jpg

23rlusk.jpg

23rlvfp.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

are the black and blue VI sample
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." (MJ)

Nice collection ijapino, esp those black and blue VIs :pimp:
pimp.gif
Your DMP VIs are sexy too. Every week I look foward to seeing your collection. Thanx for sharing.

INFRARED VI ARE THA HOTTEST VI IMO!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

nice bro i gotta cop a pair of inrared vi some day
WANTED!! SZ 11-11.5

JORDAN XII ANY

AIM ST1LL BREATHIN

infared VI's are the shoes that started my love for sneakers when i was seven in 91
"live the phrase skys the limit, never make moves unless your hearts in it" Biggie

i wanna see more carmines please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

the most under rated jordans PERIOD!!!! lovin the VI's and yes, MORE CARMINES
They're much more than sneakers to me!!

Here are my VI's. Missed out on the OLY VI's cause I didnt find out that they were an online and Niketown release until like 9pm that evening and all they had were size 13 and up left. Needless to say I was pis_ed off. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

I'm that Punjabi guy!

Back
Top Bottom